Some fun facts about yourself!

Hi, everyone.
I hope you’re all doing well and staying safe and healthy. :hugs: :blob_hearts:

For fun, I wanted to make this thread. (As well as for those who are bored.) :grin: Anyways, as the title says, feel free to share some fun facts about yourself!

It’ll be fun for everyone to read, in my opinion. And I’ll be able to learn some things about the people of the Episode community. :grin:

I’ll start:
I have raised silkworms a few times. I might in the future, too, if I have time.
At my Chinese school, there was a mulberry tree (the tree silkworms feed off of), and the teachers gave away boxes with mulberry leaves and about 15 silkworms. My brother and I took some, and we raised them with the help of our grandparents from China who lived with us at that time. This may sound super weird, but a silkworm’s poop can be used to fill pillow cases. And of course, you can collect their silk.
However, you’ve got to make sure the silkworm doesn’t make their cocoon, since once the worm comes out, they create a hole in the silk. Because of that, we put the silk worms on top of an upside down, round cup, so that way, they don’t have a corner in which they can try to make a cocoon. They will try for a few days, but then they’ll just make their larvae. (They don’t die. A cocoon is just for protection out in the nature.) In some countries, they fry silkworms.
Oh, and fun fact about silkworms, is that they can’t drink water. If they do, they’ll die. They can ONLY eat mulberry leaves, otherwise they’ll die. They get all the moisture they need from the mulberry leaves. :slight_smile:
It was fun, even though it’s an odd pet to have. I did have chickens, too, at one point. But my grandpa killed them, and we ate them for dinner…poor chickens. :cry:

I have double jointed fingers.
I can bend the tips of my finger alone, which is kind of fun to do. :joy: A lot of people are double jointed, which is cool.

I can speak French.
I have learned that this is what people really get intrigued by. :joy: I mean, it is said that French is the language of love. I’m half French, and it’s my mother language, so I learned it by speaking it in my house, which I am lucky for. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to read some of your fun facts and get to know some cool things about different people.

11 Likes

fun fact about me: i exist

4 Likes

That’s great.

1 Like
  • I wear glasses
  • I like watching Netflix
  • My favorite snack is Nutella&Go
2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

I’m learning Braille
I was 16 eight days ago
I have scoliosis
:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:
Oh and I only read romance stories

2 Likes

Happy late birthday!
I’m just curious, why are you learning Braille? (Sorry if it’s a stupid question lol.)

1 Like

fun fact: um… I’m like, idk…yeah I got nothin. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Cause it’s cool and so easy
also my friend got diagnosed with RP (Retinitis pigmentosa)

1 Like

you have a hard time making decisions??? :thinking::thinking::thinking::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Definitely not, I’ve learned to be quick with that because of the video games I play. Simply just don’t find anything about me, fun. Except for what I like to do.

1 Like

Ohh I see
sorry

you could just say some facts in general about you
it doesn’t have to be FUN

1 Like

Umm… well already said but… video games :smiley: I play a lot of them.

2 Likes

If you look closely enough you can see that i have some small freckles on my cheeks, that aren’t very visible.
I think tomatoes, cheesecake, and dark chocolate are disgusting.
I love rainy days and I’m the kind of person who would run outside if it started raining:)

2 Likes

I play a lot of story games like Resident evil and Life is strange
Have you played last of us
That game mad me cry so many times

3 Likes

No but I’ve heard it and will probably try it sometime when I feel like spending money on a new game. :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t like white chocolate and pizza
I also love rainy days though

2 Likes

Oh, cool.

I’m left-handed, know some ASL, played clarinet for seven years although I wasn’t that good, I’m addicted to reading and yeah…

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool!

1 Like