Some fun facts about yourself!

*I wear glasses :nerd_face:
*I hate dark chocolate and only eat milk chocolate :chocolate_bar:
*I am a very clumsy person☺️
*I love episode🥰
*I speak English, Spanish and French(currently learning). Hello, hola cómo estás y salut comment allez vous!
*I’m 15 and live in California
*I’m Latina :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oooh I like this thread

• I was born in London but moved to the US at a young age
  • I have a very bad procrastinating problem
  • I have a dog :heart:
  • I know quite a bit of Spanish (not fluent, but I would like to think I’m pretty good)
  • anddd I’m 15
2 Likes

Nice! I speak Mandarin and Singlish as well, and I’m learning Spanish and Japanese.
What dialect of Chinese do you speak?

2 Likes

I speak Mandarin and I’m learning some Cantonese! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Nice! I only know one person who speaks Cantonese. :joy: Everyone around me just speaks Mandarin.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I’m pretty nice, despite one of my bestie’s calling me Devil child. I’m a kind of laid back, take life as it goes kinda person.

I’ve once had horse, let me tell you it’s not good, and no, I was only told what it was after the fact. I would not have knowingly tried it.

Last but not least. I tried to walk on water when I was six. Turns out, I’m not a god and can’t do it.

3 Likes

:joy:

Some ridiculous facts 'bout myself–>

• I’m 15 but act like a 7-yr old kiddo.
  • I know English, Hindi, Bengali but trynna learn Swedish which happens to be my mother tongue tho :laughing:
  • I love ice-cream with chips.
  • I love mcu movies but miss them every fucking time!
  • I devilishly love pizza :heart_eyes: :smiling_imp:
3 Likes

Yeah, I blame my grandmother, all the Bible stories she taught me. And yay pizza!

2 Likes

Same here! I love ice-cream (especially vanilla) with chips, and of course…

P I Z Z A :pizza:

2 Likes

Haha :smile:

Yeet!

i’ll follow u back

1. I’m an introvert, wear glasses to read.
  2. I love to play video games, watch anime, and reading manga.
  3. I have communication problems, it’s hard for me to open up and talk to people.
  4. I also have memory problems, but mother always tells me to write things down so I won’t forget.
  5. I speak English, but want to learn Spanish, because I love it since I was in primary school.
  6. I hate negative people.
  7. I’m 20, but it’s like I don’t look nor sound like my age.
  8. I am a photographer, doing my own business, but I’m trying to get into some photography classes because I work at a firm and I haven’t touch my camera in ages.
  9. I like sweets, cakes, but I don’t eat it often.
  10. I’m sometimes afraid of doing things that I have to do, like drive for example.
  11. I love RAIN, and ONLY THE RAIN.
  12. I DO NOT like snakes, but damn I held one and it felt SO DAM WEIRD BUT I FELT THE URGE OF COURAGE TO HOLD ONE.
  13. Sometimes, I feel like I am just a no one when it comes to me, like I really do hate couple things about my self because I just feel like, I’m not ready to face the world. But, I have to, I’m shy, sometimes when it comes to boy, because of my disgusting past, and so I just keep it cool and be myself.
  14. I DO NOT LIKE ARGUMENTS, like come on, what the hell you need to argue over something stupid for.
  15. I love ice cream, fav, is Cookies N Cream
  16. I like to help people who are struggling, one day I want to make a difference for them, when I am more older, I guess.
2 Likes

Ooh I loved Life is Strange, haven’t actually played the full game but I watched gameplays. Overall, it’s a beautiful and sad game.

2 Likes

Hey that’s so cool! I have perfect pitch too and I’m also a musician!

1 Like

Woah! I’ve always heard of people that can do that but it sounds hard :open_mouth:

1 Like

yeah I played the first one but not the second one
but I will say cloe and max forever :hugs:

1 Like

This is an unpopular opinion but I actually think of them as only best friends which they were. I ship Max with Warren more haha

2 Likes

Hey I can totally get behind that

But I like close and Max more cause max seems really oblivious when warren tries to make a move and gets really awkward sometimes around him and this is with out the players choices
I just think she’s not interested in him and only sees him as a friend

2 Likes