Some good mystery stories pls

I love to read mystery stories. I’ll be greatful if you, awesome people, would give me some reccomendations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

community stories btw. I read both lgs and pretty little liars 1 and 2.

1 Like

What about ’ cindrella ’
I just finished reading it… it’s quite good

2 Likes

I have a mystery/fantasy story! Maybe you’ll like it? :heart:

Story title: Imaginary Friend
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Amount of chapters: 5 for now!
Story description: Being the most unpopular boy in school, Tyler finally gets himself a friend. A friend with a secret, who nobody claims to see…
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6562659664330752
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Story covers:

2 Likes

Hey! Just like you, I love to read mystery stories too, and my first story comes under the mystery genre! Here it is, I hope you enjoy!

Story Title: Tiebreaker
Genre: Mystery
Style: Limelight
Description: Moving into a new town was hard enough for Deja. But losing her loved ones to a cold-blooded killer? She didn’t sign up for that. In this dangerous chase, who will prevail?
Features: Mini-games, Full CC, Choices matter, 2 love interests, Advanced directing, points system.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5547417332547584

Preview:

Dancing with danger by @honeybee_writes

1 Like

I recommend reading

• The pleasure room by Miru
  • Aftertaste by Ji
  • The Lost Girl by Ellie
  • Skeptics and Believers by Piccalilly
  • Somebody Knows by Piccalilly
  • Imperceptible by Vienna Hale
  • Sleepless Nights by @nellyy.epi

Robin’s blood by Piyi

Evident by Piki is the best mystery story i’ve ever read :heart: (if not, the best story i’ve read) and it deserves so so many more reads :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Greetings! Judging from your criteria you may enjoy my story Eternal Oblivion. It’s in the fantasy category, but there’s a great deal of mystery involved throughout the story. If you do end up checking it out, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete with no “Skip the wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

I already read your story @LiliStar it was… awesome. I have even fanmailed you :smiley:

1 Like

SHADOWED by @jcwhisper.writes…I swear I cried when I read this story…!!!

1 Like

You Know Me by fake_bananas makes me want to throw my phone. It seriously keeps me on the edge of my seat. Just when you think you’ve uncovered the truth, you get thrown off. It seems like the mystery is right under your nose, but then, you question it bc the author is that good at writing. I begin to feel like I’m crazy, and then I think I am 10000 steps ahead. It’s a cycle! I can’t think of any other mystery story that tops this one.

1 Like

Wow it looks… Intresting

1 Like

Oh, thank you so much! :heart::heart:

Hi! My story is a mystery which I think you would enjoy :sparkling_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 10
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

If not I recommend Rivals by Monica and Watch my Six by Laila

My story is a mystery where choices matter. It has multiple endings and is complete.

Here’s the information for my story:

Title: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author: Kaysia
Style: LL
Chapters: 6 (Complete)
Genre: Mystery, thriller
Description: People are dying. A young man blames it on a werewolf. The EBI puts you on the case; you stop at nothing to uncover the truth. If you survive, maybe you’ll find love along the way.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: kaysia.writes

Thank you for the thread! My story is a mystery :blush:

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl

You should checkout story named Cinderella. Thats an awesome mystery story.:heart::raised_hands: