Some good recommendations

here is mineโ€ฆplease give me feedback after :pleading_face:
hope you like it
Story name -Memory lost
Genre- Drama
Description -Lyle lost her memory while saving another person and her bravery turns the spotlight onto herโ€ฆLittle does she know, thereโ€™s someone watching her from the shadow.
CC,2 endings,1LI
Instagram- @tessa.epii
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6255861402107904

1 Like

Hereโ€™s mine! Hope you give it a try!

Title: Scarlet Rose
Author: Charlotte
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Description: For 16 years, you are locked away from the world to hide your powers. What happens when you escape? Not every fairytale has a happy ending - will yours?
Includes:

• Advanced directing
  • Full character customisation
  • Point system (choices matter)
  • Mini games

Style: Limelight
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5027860695023616
Instagram: @charlotte.episodes

1 Like

**Title: The Bucket List (LL) **
Author : Sophie M.
Description : Noa is an ambitious girl from a small island, Asher is a cocky guy from New Yorkโ€ฆ What happens when their worlds collide and they need each other?
Genre : Rom-Com
Style : LL
Special : I took a lot of time on directing this story and making sure everything is perfect! Also thereโ€™s full customization and your choices matter!
Chapters : 5 and more on the way
Instagram : sophiemepisode
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6641738027565056
couple-take-selfie-photo-beach-sea-shore_48369-5086-4

I would really appreciate if you gave my story a chance! I put in a lot of work to write it :slight_smile:

1 Like

HERE IS THE UPDATE:
Check out my new story called FOREVER AND ALWAYS , please check it out, screenshot and tag me in posts. :relaxed:
Title; Forever and Always
Style; Classic
Author; Kelsie L.
Genre; Drama and Romance
CHAPTERS SO FAR; 3
AM I POSTING MORE; YES.
Summary; Surrounded by a perfect family and loving friends. But when pages unfold, lies occur, you are stuck in a world of never ending chaos . A typical high school story but with a twist.
IT INVOLVES; Gangs, Mafia, Love, Lies, Secrets and Twists.
INSTAGRAM; Kxlsiiwrites
The link is below :

CURRENTLY WAITING FOR MY SMALL COVER TO BE APPROVED <3
It would be really appreciated.
My chapters are over 1700-3200 lines.
1 Like

Hey Zopie,

How are you?

I would love for you to read my story.

Title: Beauty School Secrets
Genre: Adventure
Author Name: Maree
and
Description:
Dare to read about all the secrets that lie at Spring Hill College. Discover hidden clues and solve mysteries on the college campus. The real question is, "Can you keep a secret?

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my story:

Title: Squad:Roadtrip
Genre: Horror
IG username: may.i.writeepisode
Release date: 27th of July

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL itโ€™s gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 LIโ€™s (male & female)
  • choose your sexuality
  • point system
  • Very important choices!
  • CC

Cover:

Some screenshots

Heyy maybe my story is something for you?

So what makes my story so different from other stories?

• The story has many religious, historical and magical elements.
  • The story has an advanced directing.
  • I made some backgrounds and overlays by myself.
  • The story has a point system.
  • You can chose your sexuality (girls, boys or both).
  • And last but no least: My plot is not like the others. And no itโ€™s not about slavery :sweat_smile:

I hope you will give me a chance by reading my story.

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: fantasy
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: 18 years ago you were saved from a murder to make the prophecy come true. But will you be able to hide your identity from the almighty god before you attack?
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 7
Style: limelight

If you like my story, you can always follow me on Instagram: @lidezutt.episode

Love you, guyss :heart:

Thank you for this thread! Hereโ€™s my story if youโ€™re interested!

Author: Lynn
Title: Saving Grace
Genre: Fantasy
Summary:
In a world like our own, those who enroll in one of the five magic academies will have a chance to change the world. When four of The Zodiacs, magical artifacts that can amplify oneโ€™s abilities, are gathered, an individualโ€™s wish may be granted. Except, Grace has no intention of pursuing its power.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6535901612277760
Instagram: @lynn.episodewriter

Hello there!
Iโ€™m a new episode author and I saw your forum.

Sorry for my self promotion, Iโ€™d like to take my chance if I can. ;;

I would like to recommend the very first episode story I made and I published it just now. Iโ€™m a sucker of Rom Com, Drama, Comedy, and Fantasy. This book is the first book of three that I am planning to continue and hoping it would go well. Itโ€™s also an LGBT and Mafia themed (as the story goes, these facts regarding with the protagonist will be revealed). I included my own artworks as art scenes and tried my best with the point system. Hopefully you give my story a chance! :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: Trap In Between
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: Youโ€™re known as a tyrant to everyone except for your family. After dying from an accident, an angel told you might have a chance in heaven. Are you taking the gamble? LGBTQ/LL/CC.
Chapters: 11 episodes (12 - 13 coming soon)
Genre: Rom Com, Fantasy, LGBT, Comedy, Drama
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5317362729549824
Story cover:

Hello! Thank you for the thread! :yay:
I just published my story and would appreciate it if you take a look.
:hugs:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :yay:

Thank you for the thread! Maybe my story can interest you? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : SQUAD: Sora

Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]

Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance

Episodes : 7 + more to come

Customization : The main character and love interest are fully customizable.

Love interest : Only one love interest + choose which gender (NOTE: youโ€™ll end up together or not depending on the choices you make throughout the story).

Story link :
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

This is my story :kissing_smiling_eyes: Iโ€™d hope youโ€™ll give it a try.

Story Title: Something About You LL

Author: Soupy (Insta soupy.writes)

Chapters: 3 (so far)

Genre: Romance with a little drama

Description: The most popular and hottest boy in school finds out the schoolโ€™s social outcastโ€™s secret. Is she cooler than he thought? Will they believe in rumors or get to know each other? full CC

New cover by @/geta

Title- Breaking Boundaries

Cover-

๏ฟผ

Description- Noelle, a cheerleader whoโ€™s passionate about football, wants to prove that football isnโ€™t just for the boys.
Will she be able to break the boundaries?

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

IG- @faithxprincessx

Chapter- 15 ongoing

You can try reading my story :cherry_blossom:
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 4 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :