Some Looping backgrounds, wont loop ;-;

EXT. FOREST LOOPING - NIGHT with effect HEAVY RAIN

wont loop, and i want it to. its been a while since I’ve been on here, so I may just be stupid and missing something. But like help plz ;-;

Moving this to Directing Help & Tips to see if there aren’t some answers to be found there! :slight_smile:

thank you! <3

1 Like

That one doesn’t loop to my knowledge.
I know that EXT. OUTDOOR STREET LOOP - DAY definitely doesn’t work.

It’s irritating that they have loop in their name but they don’t actually loop.

1 Like

aweeeee man ;,-,; is there anyway to make it appear as if its looping than? i tried using @Pan but that makes it glitch out slightly.

Download the background and upload it as an overlay then loop it. I think that’s the easiest way but I’m unsure :woman_shrugging:t3:

Could you not use the Jungle loop background? That one definitely loops.

hmm, that could work. But how do you loop an overlay?
and I would, but it doesn’t give the same feel as that background (lol ik that may sound weird)

1 Like

It doesn’t sound weird, it makes sense. The background has to set the scene and is important so if it doesn’t suit it, it won’t work.

Upload the image as an overlay then use @overlay commands.
E.G

&overlay FOREST LOOP shifts to -.-- -.-- in -.- then overlay FOREST LOOP shifts to -.-- -.-- in -.-

^ repeat as many times as you need.
I assume this is how it would be done. I’ve never done it as I just adapted the scene so that the jungle background would work :joy:
You may want to ask @Dara.Amarie as she’s kind of the Episode wizard and would give you much more accurate help than me.

1 Like

lol okay, thanks for all your help! <3

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: