Some News 🥀

Hey there :slight_smile:

Today I spent time crying a little. Why you may ask? It took over 20 minutes for the episode portal to load, over 20 and even then it kept freezing and was unable to load. This is something that reoccurs for me. It is frustrating because I wanted so badly to work on my story but I couldn’t. I feel like God just put a mistake in this world (I am the mistake), I feel like I can’t do anything right. Writing on Episode is supposed to be an opportunity for me but it is a pain for me, my computer keeps freezing grr. I have decided to leave writing on Episode. There’s no way I can make it for this contest unless my computer magically becames fast which I doubt will happen no matter how hard i pray; the drivers are outdated. I will most likely maybe convert the stories to Wattpad or write other ones on the platform in the meantime. Episode isn’t an option for me. That being said, i will continue the stories later-perhaps in September or much later when I get a new computer (never used a laptop and so far not planning on using one). I’ll still be on the Forums sometimes but there’s no way I can write on portal without freezing issues so I’ve decided to put my stories on hold and have even hidden some from my main profile page so it wouldn’t cause me stress. But I will finish what I started, no matter what, mark my word. I also made a surprise template that I’m glad a few of you got to check out, thank you.

I really want to thank everyone who has been with me through everything (I joined this community somewhere in May-July 2017) and have met such wonderful people ^^

God bless you all :black_heart:

15 Likes

Jem :slightly_frowning_face:
I’m so sorry that this happened to you. But don’t you ever say this again! You are not a mistake. You was put here for a reason and for a purpose.

I am here if you need to talk. You know that my messages is always open for you. :yellow_heart:

I don’t want you to feel like this. I wish there was something I could do. It breaks my heart that you are sad right now.

8 Likes

I am shocked, Jem! I understand how frustrating it is, so I don’t blame you at all for your decision. But I have no doubt that you will continue writing because it is such a passion for you so I look forward to seeing what you do next :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Jem, first of all I have to join @LiyahxWrites to say you are not a mistake and please don’t say anything like this. You are one of the most wonderful people I have ever met.

I’m really looking forward to your updates on your ongoing stories and I was really looking forward to see your contest entry too, but if this situation makes you frustrated, I also think that the best decision is to take a break and I truly support you on that, if I can’t do anything else. Please let me know if I can.

Thank you for confirming that you won’t leave the forums. I’m so happy that you will stay, because this place would definitely not be the same without you :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry you’re going through this. But you’re a strong amazing person and you’ll make it out OK :heart:

1 Like

Aww :pleading_face: but if it makes you that upset, I support your decision. But you’re not leaving the forums, right? You’re such a rainbow to this place and we’d hate to say goodbye to you completely :hugs::hugs:

Niceness over, shut up :innocent: you are the furthest thing from a mistake. Ever.

1 Like