Some of ya'll need to get stuff straight

Can we just think who made this thread? Oh, it was you.

If we’re talking about the same image here, it’s not about you stealing the character looks, it’s about you stealing the characters pose which somebody else worked hard on. This person has proof they made it and you put their characters in the position they made and just added it to your cover. It doesn’t matter if somebody requested you to put the character pose thing on, you should’ve asked quite simply for permission before sticking it on a cover and then claiming the whole cover as your own.

5 Likes

If you have such big guts, I dare you to post the time lapse. Norris (the girl on the cover) might be an average girl so her looks can be the same, but Atlas? Nah, he can’t be the same. I spent minutes to make him look mid twenties. He can’t be the same. Ffs even the clothing is the same. Not to mention that little emptiness in my edit is still there.

1 Like

Here’s the flop part I’m talking about. I didn’t fix it bc of my laziness. I guess you didn’t fix it as well???

3 Likes

Lollll, caught, boom! :fist:t3::joy:

2 Likes

Topic closed due to violation of Forum General Rules. If there is a discussion that needs to happen between you and another user, please take it to a private message. Thanks! :smile:

2 Likes