Some overused animations that I should avoid?

What are some overused, worn out INK animations that I should try limiting in my story?

1 Like

the arm rubbing animation (idle_awkward)

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

dance_kpop_loop

4 Likes

Same, they just bust out doing that for know reason, in times it’s funny.

3 Likes

I’d say deepbreath, especially if it’s used more than thrice in one scene (by this, I mean when a character deepbreaths like 5 times in a row). It can get a little repetitive lol

5 Likes

I would say the ends of the shush and flirt_fingersnap animations. People tend to rely on them a lot to inject cheap comedy. They’re still fun, but I’ve seen scenes where they go back and forth between them multiple times in a single conversation.

2 Likes

None

Animations shouldn’t limit your story imo :smiley:

4 Likes

I don’t know, sure, some animations may be “overused” as some may say, but you shouldn’t rely on animations to make your story good and avoid using them just because they get used a lot, as @ELx said. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.