Some story recommendations?

Thank you so much!

My new story which is a romance drama - It’s called And in time…

Cover

And also Scandals at Yorkford by @Jay_chocochip

Thank you so so so much!!!

Thank you maria :heart::heart::heart:

TITLE: No Strings Attached (LL)
GENRE: Drama, romance, mystery … all the good stuff
DESCRIPTION: You decide to get involved with an attractive stranger. What happens when you’re wrapped up in more drama than you can handle? So much for no strings…
No weirdo mob bosses, I promise!

1 Like

Thanks, dear!!!

1 Like

Thank you Maria :sparkling_heart:
I Will Always Find You is a must story to read!

Aw thanks :sparkling_heart:
I recommend her story Rose!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

THANK YOU x

1 Like

Thank you for the shout out love :heart: Your story I Will Always Find You is awesome!

1 Like

Hi there! Here’s my story if you’re interested :blush:

Title : Sea Of Lies

Author : Aquamarine

Genre : Drama

Style : Limelight

Episodes : 6 (more to come)

Instagram : @aquamarine_episode

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6029905804132352

Description : After discovering a dark family secret, Robyn finds herself drowning in a sea of lies. The people she trusted the most turned out to be the worst. How will she survive this?

Thanks for all the recommendations!

Hi, I would love if you could please give my story a read, if you have the time.

Title : Way Back
Author: Rex
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Thriller, Drama
Plot: Something terrible happened to MC’s BFF and she feels at blame for it, so she distances herself from all things and people who remind her of that night and distracts/busies herself with her career (acting and singing). The only problem with that is, you can only run from your problems for so long. What happens when her past starts to catch up with her? Read to find out!
Style: Limelight
Story Link: HERE

Non-spoiler info : It responsibly deals with mental health, the death of a loved one, faith, and substance abuse ( meaning I did research and consulted people ).

Thank you in advance!

1 Like