Somebody please help!i need art please

I need somebody to create a background art scene for me

@AlexMichele
if anybody else can do it please

I can probably do it, what exactly do you want the scene to look like?

like a cute hot scene.

like this kind of 18%20AM

but if you can’t do it i understand.

I should be able to do that, it will probably be a few days till i can have it finished if that’s okay, and do you care what the background is or the exact pose?

1 Like

i don’t care about the background since i saw your work it looks pretty good but nah i don’t care what the pose is as long as your work is amazing and i give you credit, i’m fine

okay ill get started on it as soon as I can then, I’ll let you know when its done!

1 Like

sure okay.

can you also please send me the character details , not in a image but typed out thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

sure but what do you mean by that like skin: eyes:

Yea skin, eyes, hair, lips etc. please

1 Like

kk

NAME: Patrick SKIN: Rose 04 BROW: Straight MEDIUM----->>>Color of BROW: Black DARK HAIR: Curly Mohawk HAIR COLOR: Black Silhouette EYES: Deepest Downturned EYE COLOR: BLUE DEEP FACE: Triangle Chiseled NOSE: Grecian Narrow LIPS: Full Heart Natural LIP COLOR: Beige Rose SHIRT: Muscle Shirt Short Sleeves Swoopneck Neutral Black JACKET: Zipperchestjacket Leather Grey White PANTS: Devil Leather Pants Black SHOES: High Top Classic Leather Black TATTOO: tribal SLEEVE tattoo

Thank you!

no, thank you

Hi! so I was wondering, do you want him wearing that exact outfit with the jacket or would you prefer his tattoo to be showing, i could like have him holding his jacket over his shoulder or something, or do you want him shirtless like in the image you sent?

he could hold the jacket

Okay im finally finished with it! if there is anything you would like added or changed just let me know!

1 Like