Somebody please help me

Hello everyone! I am new here and recently published my first story.
I’d like to build my own avatar but I don’t know how this works. Can somebody please explain to me?

2 Likes

Hey Cheris! What do you mean by build your own avatar? Do you mean your profile picture? Please let me know because i’d love to help you :heart:

1 Like

I think so. I mean when you’re on the Episode App and select a story, then you see a picture of the author and when you search for the autho then you can see the profile with a charakter of the author. How do you do this?

1 Like

Oh now I understand! I had a issue with this too when I joined Episode. Can you look for me if you made an account with Facebook? You have to make an account on episode (I guess you can log in if you look at the settings option) But please (!!!) don’t make an account with Facebook, because it won’t show your published stories you have made. So make a account on the app with the same email adress you’ve used in the writing portal. (if you didn’t make your story on the portal but with your phone, just make an account but i still recommend using your email)

1 Like

I hope this helped! But if you still don’t understand I’d love to help you! So we can figure it out togheter :wink:

1 Like

When you have made your account, you can go to your profile and make your character! As simple as that :heart:

1 Like

I logged in on the website with my email account. So to ‘bulid my avatar’ I just have to log in with the same email address on the App?

Yes exactly! Then it will show your published story and you can create your character! I logged in with facebook in the app and I made my story with my email so it didn’t showed my story, that’s why I don’t recommend it haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll try it out and when it won’t work I’ll just ask again.
Thank you so so much for your help! (I’d add an emoji here now but I don’t know how this works on the computer haha)

1 Like

Okay! don’t worry, you’ll figure it out soon :wink:

1 Like

I’ve got it! Thanks again!!:hearts::hearts:
I’m reading your story at the moment. I like it!:blush:

1 Like

Awww thank you so much :blush:! Happy reading

1 Like