Somebody recommended me some friends to lovers stories

Preferably some that are finished.

3 Likes

Always by earl grey tea?

1 Like

Hi! Maybe you would enjoy my story, it is some sort-of a friends to lovers story.
Here are my story’s details in case you would want to check it out:

Title: Our Secret
Author: Elle
Style: Limelight
Genre: Comedy, more of a RomCom
Chapters: 17 (ongoing)
Description: A new chapter in your life starts with your new job, which brings along new people, new drama and… a fling with a co-worker. Will your life turn upside down or not?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
My Instagram: @ellejepisode
Story Cover:

2 Likes

This story looks good. Do you know when you’ll finish it?

1 Like

There’s only one in my library that’s finished, the rest haven’t been updated for a few months. :weary:

“Ten steps to her door” by Nelles.

2 Likes

I’ve already read that one.

1 Like

Well then I’m out of suggestions. :joy: I hope you find some new reads!

1 Like

There are 3 episodes left of season 1, which should be out soon. 2 of them are already written, just need editing. And season 2 should come out a bit later and maybe will be a bit shorter. So hopefully the story will be fully out by summer.

2 Likes

Omg mine’s not finished it only has 3 chapters lol but I’m gonna finish it soon xoxo.

It’s called UL: The Billionaire Baby Daddy and it’s got a bunch of love interests but one of the is friends to lovers and I worked rlly hard on it I would love if you’d check it out <333333333

Title: UL: The Billionaire Baby Daddy
Genre: Romance
Author: Bridget Hawks (me lol) and Dana
Description: What happens when a rich hot billionaire hires your band to play at his wedding but then you fall for him and his bride and his stablemaster and your bandmate??
Link: Episode Writer Portal