Someone help me with this!

After the episode team transferred my account from my old device which was android to my new device ios, there’s a problem which is i can’t even find my profile to preview my story or any of my unpublished stories and literally also the catalogue isn’t unlocked unlike what my other friends who had this transfer problem said, idk what to do, i contacted the episode team and i still don’t have a response, did someone else have this problem before?? And also sometimes the account won’t even log in and idk why… this is so frustrating tbh

1 Like

u cant transfer an android account on the ios device its, sadly, impossible

2 Likes

That’s not what i was asking tho, thanks for trying to help!

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@samia5113 I’d recommend waiting for a response from the support team to look further into this issue. Please don’t submit multiple tickets, since this will only cause your ticket to be pushed to the end of the ticket queue and increase the wait time for a response.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like