Someone know how to give story to review?

Someone know how to give story to review on episode so it can show on trending user story ???

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @Sydney_H :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi! I think episode has stories that are popular on the trending user stories. but if you want to submit it for a contest, episode is hosting one right now- Kiss And Tell

Or, one episode creators insta they will occasionally have the “hidden jams” post and whichever story is recommended the post they put it in the “hidden gems” shelf.

hopefully this helps!

1 Like

Thanks @MelanieyM :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Natasha.Brown1 :rose::heart:

1 Like

Thanks all who helped me I understand now how it’s work thankyou everyone :rose::revolving_hearts:

You need to file a support ticket requesting your story for review. Give them the name of your story and the links, they will review it for you.

2 Likes

I’m assuming you want it reviewed so it will show on the trending sections/genre sections? Just trending in the top 100 of any genre should get your story queued for review. If you don’t trend high enough or if you want to try and get it reviewed fast, @PoojaI is correct- just submit a support ticket :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.