Someone please explain to me what a “forum fam” is

Honestly, I’m so confused. Are they like friends? Why do you “adopt” each other? What’s the point?

4 Likes

It’s just something fun people do! It’s very wild and a lot of craziness that goes into adopting and stuff, it’s basically just for fun lolll I have a lot of siblings and grandparents and uncles and aunts and cousins and its so funny and cool, the point is basically to just get people closer, idk? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Aah, got it. Thanks!

2 Likes

uh I think I’m a bit too young for parenthood but I’m down for new friends tehehe
I’ve seen your story in the reccommendations (off topic) and I’ve read a little of it. So so talanted.
Do you have an instagram? because I love you.

4 Likes

A forum family.

6 Likes

You mean me? My story? That’s…pretty surprising, to say the least. I’ve technically got 1 story up, but it’s been cancelled as I work on a better version of it lol. But yeah, it’s @Empowered_episode

@anon54207210 says:
A forum fam is basically a family on the forums. It’z fun and you get to know sum awezum ratzols!

5 Likes

A forum fam is a family you make on forums.

It’s just a fun role play sort of thing and has nothing to do with your age, gender or something.

For example - I am 15 and yet, I have 50 forum kids, a lot of whom are older than me.

I am straight and yet, I have a forum girlfriend. Because it’s an only for fun thing.

I have a female dad.

So basically, you like someone as a friend, you ask them to be your sister, kid, daughter or anything like that! In this way, we have a family on forums which has 200+ members.

I hope this cleared up things! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me! :grin:

4 Likes

I think we are on 235 memebers now!

5 Likes

Yay! :smiley::+1:

1 Like

:kissing_heart::wink:

And yes, a forum family is just a role play thing. I’ve made so many friends that I would never have met if not for the fam. We divorce, we flirt, we disown cough cough @k.w.episode cough cough I mean, I don’t even know how many kids I have. Around 7? :joy:

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Tbh, I have no friends on forums I think. Because whoever I make friends with, I sooner or later include them in my family. :rofl:

3 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

You asked to be disowned :frowning: I’d happily welcome you back.

2 Likes

True :joy::joy:

1 Like

I asked myself the same question when I joined here some months ago. Just some trend started by my (forum family) mother and her friends in here that’s for having fun and making new friends :see_no_evil:

But I’m anti-incestuous-

2 Likes

:frowning:

2 Likes

But then, she won’t be my sister anymore. :cold_sweat: Sorry!

2 Likes

I love your profile picture :heart_eyes:

1 Like