Someone please help me change my email!

Okay y’all, I got a problem, I’ve been using my school email to write my episode; but, now I’m graduating and once you graduate your school email gets deleted. Someone PLEASE help me out with this, I really don’t want to lose all my work.

1 Like

create a new email using gmail.com

1 Like

now, u may have to writ yr episode on that new email i guess.

1 Like

I would, but idk what to do abt my fits/characters/backgrounds!!

1 Like

relax, calm down, lol.

For your characters: All u need to do is write down their details, then make your characters again.

Backgrounds: Save it to your desktop, then upload them back on your background account.

1 Like

for your story,

copy and paste everything you have in your script, and save it to a word document.

Covers, Splashes - same thing applies, save them to your desktop, and upload them back on your background account.

1 Like

same for the outfits ?

1 Like

yes. Everything.

1 Like

I would contact Pocket Gems directly by making a support ticket, requesting that they transfer your Episode account to a different email, and explain your situation.

After you do that, I would also copy and paste all your story scripts to somewhere else like Google Docs, take pictures of your characters, etc. (basically save whatever you don’t want to chance being lost) in case the transfer can’t be done or isn’t done before you graduate.

1 Like