Someone please help me figure out hair color situation

Ok I need help. In my story my character has white hair for the first 6 chapters. in chapter 7 I want her to change her hair color permanently to black in the middle of the chapter. Is there a way to do this so that even when I change her hair color permanently to black it will still be white in the scenes and chapters before this

1 Like

U have to create a second character, with all the exact same details as the first but u have to change the hair colour of the second character (:

1 Like

You can recreate the same character but with black hair
ex: Lisa is the character with white hair
Lisa2 is the character with black hair

Could I have two people with the same name though? Like how would I know the difference between both of them when I code

No, u would have to alter the name slightly (:

I.e = NAME
Second Character = NAME01

1 Like

Is there a way to make both of them the same name though?

Ok thank you

You’re welcome (:

When you create a character there is a script name and there is a display name. You can change the display name

1 Like

You can just use the code

@CHARACTER changes hairColor into Color Name

in the script when you want to change it to black. No need to create a 2nd character.

7 Likes

No, no! You just have to do the code @CHARACTER changes hairColor into (Black Hair color)

Creating a second character is unneccessary.

I’m sorry for the late response as you probably already have an answer but you can use the command

@CHARACTER changes hairColor into Black Dark

at where ever you wanted to change her hair colour. I believe it should stay until you decide to change it and any other past episodes should still have white.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.