Someone please help me!

I NEED HELP ASAP

I’m writing a story and I need a title here is what it’s about:

It’s kind of like a family of supernaturals Living in the human world and everything working out for them then a random supernatural shows up at their doorstep and an basically changes everything.

It is kind of like Vampire Diaries and The Originals but I’m not sure if it will be the same plot line because I’ve never seen either shows I only watch the 3rd spinoff Legacies. Please help me with a Title name and tell me if you would read it and what you would like in the story.

1 Like

Changes
Almost Human
Unexpected
There’s a few, they might not be good but maybe find a common say in your story and use that as the title. For instance i the story I’m writing the title is the “Soloist of Twilight” it’s a supernatural story but the title is a very important part of the plot.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.