Someone suggestion giver?

Hey!! I am totally new :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: (Only two day) and writing a story which I have started before joining here. Any of you wanna look through it and give me some suggestion about how can I improve my idea’s? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
If you are interested to here my ideas and help me to improve it than please message me or tag me here. I would like some honest opinion and improve idea’s

3 Likes

In your story just make sure you have a perfect plot which will engage readers to read your stories completely, and it’s completely your choice how you want your story to be, some might don’t like it but some others will

All the best :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the motivation. I really recommend your words .
:heart: :heart:

1 Like

you’re welcome :heart:

1 Like

Just let me know when your story is out (tag me somewhere if you are promoting so I’ll know)
I’d like to read!

2 Likes

I would also be willing to volunteer

3 Likes

Will do. I would love to

1 Like

Hi! If you need a proofreader, I can help if you’d like!

2 Likes

Thank you for support

2 Likes

Oh yeah . I would like to have a proofreader. I don’t have insta .So will it be okay if I message you here?

1 Like

Yeah, sure! Just send me a PM.

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.