Somerset High School-Sign Ups-

You find you and others going to Somerset High School, You might run into rude teachers or others. Some students might be bossy or nice. There will be some announcements. To be in collage or just to be an adult you’ll have to go through more stuff. Studies and testing, And more. In Somerset High School, Its different to any school in Somerset City, Somerset High School has a magical class too, Its rare to be in. (If you want to be in it, there can only be 5 people in the class, message me if you want to) There will be plays and stuff, And clubs. Please don’t play as someones character(s) unless they want there’s for adoption. :heart: Rules :heart::
1: If you say bad words please blur it.
2: If you want to say something out of the RP say ORP:
3: Sex is allowed but don’t give to much infomation, don’t talk about it…
4: Don’t play as anyones character(s) unless they say so.
5: Please don’t hate on me, or anyone out of the RP.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTuIGH2GK6Qn6iluJIE-FJNw0QQY1oEaHyW--OR0c_HbOjrw/viewform?c=0&w=1

Slides will be made when people join in.

Is there any sort of set plot/events that would happen in it?

Yes, Sometimes, Like comps and gym and tests etc

Stupid question:
Is this the sign up thread?

Both C:

Hey, welcome to the RP community and are happy to have you here.
However, there are certain rules we follow in this forum. Your Somerset High School RP doesn’t quite follow the criteria. You need to add a more detailed description for people to know more about the story and what you’d like to see happen in the RP. Most people use Google Docs for sign-ups too. I suggest that you have a look at some other current sign-up threads to see how others have done it.

If you want to RP here, then all you need to know is here!
Please read it, so that everyone follows the same guide.

Cheers,
Caliope

I might have to shut it down, Its not really getting any characters.

@Jeremy
Can you close this?