Something Budding Creaters Should Know (And Recievers should stop)

If you don’t want to read the lecture, skip to the bold part :relaxed:

I’ve had many people request art scenes and what not, but I take about 1-3 days to respond (depending on my attendance to the forum) and I know you may not be online for a while, but 20-30 days isn’t something I would like to wait for, especially for something that would benefit you and barely me, though I do what I do for free(tbh it’s not good enough to be payed for but ye ), my time is spent making these art scenes for you, and either outright being rude at points, with either impatient or unsatisfied comments on what I have made for you turns out rude and unnecessary.

I assure that other free lance artists and those who create for others may relate to those who don’t intent to overlook the outcome of their request and get heated when it’s not what they wanted in advance of the request.

So what I ask is that, if you are requesting something on forums please don’t take nearly a month to respond and don’t be rude for those who are using their time to make something that will help create something that most likely won’t mean something in the grand scheme of things, but will make you feel happy and proud of your work, with the helpful addition of the creater’s work to make your final project that much better.

So after that lecture, in summary, just be altogether polite, no matter if you are online or not, respect and respond to those who help you along what you would like to achieve and help you cultivate a plan to get you to that goal, no matter it being the end of an episode after a long day, or a test that maybe could have been easily passed by listening and responding to that one fridging science teacher, because you never know when it might be needed.

(BTW i’m sorry for the lecture type thing, i’ve been watching anime and it’s a wonder what that does to your head :joy:)

k das it b

~ Faye

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Budding creators should know a good cover is imperative!

1 Like

Exactly! :blush:

Your pfp is really pretty!

I totally agree with what you have said, I also think it works the other way around in a sense that, If you are part of a group and have accepted someone’s requests you should be respectful if they ask when there request will be ready but only if they are not asking you like crazy.

Also, I wish groups wouldn’t keep swapping peoples artists around or accepting a request and then asking you to resend details multiple times as if they are not organised enough to know who has requested and when it should be ready.

I think both parties (Not everyone as I know there are tonnes of polite people here :smile: ) should have some form of respect for each other.

1 Like

Thank you! I wish I could say I made it :sweat_smile:

I only have one side of view so I don’t know if it’s bias, but that’s exactly how I think communities should behave! Thanks for the support!

1 Like

np! :smile:

1 Like