Something I wanted to say

Soo recently I realised the true meaning of friendship…gah that sounds so cringe…but yes.
“Irl” I have friends, yes I do. But the people on this forum? Some of them- Literally all of them are much better than my real friends. (IDK if that means I need better friends or…)
I’ve made best friends, friends, good friends, every type of friend really. And I just love you all so, so much. The forum in itself is great. Soo I just wanted to mention those who have made my life awesome…

@queenscribbles @AMY20 @TalesByMim @CrimsonJewel @Jazzie.episode @Someone2 @Alexthebeast (you guys are truly awesome) @olive_tree0824 @molly247 @hollywood.episode @maddie.nicole (Thank you for my CDC Maddie) @epy.neha @GennieG

I am sorry if you guys opened this wanting gossip or juice, but instead got sappy cringe. Those who are reading this that I don’t know…hopefully soon we’ll be acquainted and you’ll be here too :blob_hearts:

14 Likes

damn son these bitches want some

AHHH I FUCKING LOVE U EMMA :kissing_heart: :v:

4 Likes

It may sound dangerous (bc adults always say not to become friends online) but, Yeah you guys are awesome!! Like, I’m not alone in the forums, you know? Now I know that at least someone likes me here

4 Likes

:see_no_evil:

4 Likes

emma, thank you so much for tagging me! :pleading_face:
you’ve genuinely been nothing but nice to me, and i don’t even know you that well yet.
the things you do for people doesn’t need go unnoticed!
i love you, vice-president of my fan club, and i hope we can become even better friends! :yellow_heart:

holly <3

4 Likes

Just have to say it, but “holly” reminded me of HOLLY GUACAMOLE. Ok. Now ignore this lol

5 Likes

Emma, you are so amazing! ty for being such an amazing friend and putting up with me. I can’t believe I’ve found these wonderful people. ilysm!

4 Likes

PHAHA WHY DO I LOVE THIS-

istg you all better start calling me holly guacamole now :rage:

5 Likes

Nah, I prefer holly. But you can use HOLLY GUACAMOLE if someone surprises you :wink: :joy:

5 Likes

hehehe that’s also fine :smirk:

4 Likes

Emma thanks for tagging me :pleading_face: also, thank you for complimenting my work it truly made my day :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

bitch i swear

Anyways, hi Emma, i completely understand u, bc without Maddie, rn i would be nothing, she is kinda my entire world at the moment, i know her for a bit for now, (ye a bit like uk what i mean sis), i am super happy that u liked my twin work, my twin’s happy so am i. After dont wanna sound rude but i dont want u to steal her from me :sunglasses:. Anyways if u need a friend dont hesitate to dm me :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: I’d love to get to know u

1 Like

Hey! Girl I would never dream of stealing her from you! And I am so glad you replied! But on a side note @MCfrom.episode…wanna be friends?

1 Like

I so wanna be ur friend u seem so sweet

1 Like

Emmaaaa :pleading_face: I love you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’ve made my day. I am so thankful Mim made that gc. I LOVE YOU YOURE SO FUNNY AND AMAKMAMAMAMAZINGGG

3 Likes

Girl I am blushing so hardd Yay! We’re friends lol I’m so pleased! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

if u blush u dont need makeup then

1 Like

Aww emma thanks. Your such a good friend​:pleading_face::pleading_face::sob:

3 Likes

You are so sweet!!! Omg :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

AWWWWW I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This made my whole week after my teacher gave me a truck load of homework :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I love you so much :sob::sob:

3 Likes