Something that bothers me

I notice a lot of people say things like “this person did a complete 360 on me” or something to that effect. Meaning they did the opposite of what they usually do. Do people not realize that 360° is a full circle and 180° is half of that??? So when they say someone does a 360, this is no change in behavior. They’re right back to where they started. 180 is the proper number to use when someone flips.

I had to really get this off my chest because I see it so many times and it just irks me to no end!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

14 Likes

That just reminds me of the Dua Lipa song!

Did a full 180 babyyyy

But I totally get it, it used to bug me but now it’s just funny

2 Likes

Man it is what it is :joy: I ignore it.

1 Like

I try to… But I’ve just been seeing it more and more now and I just can’t stand it :triumph:

Hm, they got no brain but you do :clap:t4: this is a compliment :rose:.

I sounded sarcastic but I promise you I ain’t trying to be.

This is how I talk to my friends :sob::joy: sorry if you get offended.

1 Like

Lol you’re good… Thanks, it’s nice to see there are still people out here that know the difference lol

1 Like

The feeling is mutual :fist:t4:

2 Likes

Honestly though this bothers me so much too. People need to learn their circles :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Seriously! And I know I’m no expert in math, that was my worst subject in school. But this right here? This is easy and sad lol

3 Likes

LMAO! Sorry this just cracked me up. That’s true, if they did a full circle nothing happend

We have brains for a reason lol

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah. It’s the technicalities that bother me a lot too, even if it’s kind of ignored by everyone else. That’s probably also why I hate bad grammar :joy: And does anyone else get so confused as to why the N word is so socially acceptable now? So many people say it and it’s just horrible, kinda gets me really mad.

1 Like

I’m not fond of it either, especially hearing it from other people of my ethnicity. You can flip it however you want but it’s still a derogatory word at the end of the day… :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

LMAO I’ve never noticed this💀
But let’s pretend I did…

4 Likes

We all learn something new everyday lol

1 Like

Lmfaoooooooo.

I’ve actually wondered this a couple of times. If someone pulled a 360 on you, didn’t they technically just come back to you… :thinking:

Thank you for enlightening the peoples. :joy:

1 Like

Yup, it just defeats the point of the whole phrase… :woman_facepalming:t5: But you’re welcome! :grin: :+1:t5:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.