Something that 'friends' did or said that made you lose respect for them

Since we have a thread about what have parents done or said something that made you lose respect for them, have you had any friends that stabbed you in the back that made you lose respect for them? Feel free to let it all out.

I know I have mentioned a lot of failed friendships here, I’d like to hear from you Episodians.

Also, you can talk about relatives too if you wish. I give you the permission to talk about relatives that you used to be very close with too.

6 Likes

When my so called “friend” started talking shit about me and tried making me say bad things about other kids so she can go tell them. Knowing how stupid I am ofc I fell for it but not anymore. She just doesn’t stfu or stop gossiping, lmao she wants me to get into drama so she can just laugh

6 Likes

Well there was one who continued to talk my ex-boyfriend after we split…knowing what happened. I love her to death but seriously? Which is interesting since he didn’t want me friends with her…so why are you two friends? :thinking:

There was also this girl I became acquainted with since no one really liked her (for good reason) who later became best friends with this new girl who i also became acquainted with. Long story short she slept with her boyfriend, and she kept forgiving her. Never spoke to her again after that, who would?

But that’s it basically, all my current friends are amazing people :upside_down_face:

1 Like

She has certainly broke the girl code. Shame on her! I’d instantly stop talking to her if this shit ever happened to me.

Wow I have never heard stories like this before. Another one breaking the girl code.

1 Like

The fact is that she didn’t catch them or anything the girl just told her straight up as if it wasn’t a big deal at all . Like “Oooh girl, I slept with your bf :grin:

1 Like

Bloody hell, I’d hate to have friends like that. I’m a territorial kind of girl and boy, you don’t want to know what I’m like if anyone would hit on my man.

1 Like

Bloody hell, she sounds childish af.

1 Like

She really is I feel like she the devil her damn self the face shit she makes…I get scared for life

2 Likes

I don’t blame you, I felt the same when my ex-friends did this to me

1 Like

Lmao fr

I’m too aggressive to be around these idiots. Whatever they say or do to piss me off, I show them no mercy.

1 Like

Exactly and when I say something rude like this “so you mean to tell me bich that when you get fucken mad it’s ok but when I fucken get mad it’s a fucken different story WHY HUH?” Legit I state facts and her and the other idiot get mad like it’s my fault I be like omg wth :sob::hot_face:

1 Like

I had one guy friend. That I stopped being friends with him, for what he said to me. He said that I will be easy to rape. That he could rape me right now. When he said that. I jumped out of the couch and left his house quick. He said it was a joke. But I didn’t find that funny. We were friends for 5 years after that. No more.

4 Likes

Double standards eh…don’t you love them (being sarcastic btw).

1 Like

Omg that was totally bang out of order!!! :rage::rage::rage::rage: I’m going to whoop his arse for that. I don’t blame you for not finding that funny, I wouldn’t find it funny either.

1 Like

For real tho

1 Like

Yup…I’m so done with humanity!

1 Like

Same here :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Yeah, he got mad at me because he said that I can’t take a joke. So I told him if someone said that to your sister will you take it as a joke?

1 Like

He sounded like he would laugh it off. Rape is something to not joke about if someone was or almost raped.

1 Like