Something that 'friends' did or said that made you lose respect for them

I need to incorporate ‘bang out of order’ into my personal vocabulary lol

1 Like

Hehehe sorry, it’s a British saying for something offensively unfair.

My friend yelled at me to go and drink alcohol. I kept denying but they kept trying. I simply walked away and never talked to them again. Nobody should be forced to drink.

1 Like

I agree. I don’t get what’s so special about alcohol, it’s not very healthy if you drink it every day. None of my business if anyone drinks but when people force you to drink, that takes the piss!

1 Like

when my friends keeps purposefully putting themselves into toxic relationships. and it’s not even like it’s a different person each time. it’s always the same person that they just keep going back to. and they know it’s toxic but they always say “they’ve changed” knowing damn well that they haven’t. then their boyfriend goes and cheats on them again. over and over and over again.
and i understand that they love them, but once you’ve done this same thing over 7 times there has to be a cut off point somewhere.
and i’m going to stay friends with them, of course. but i just cannot respect you if you keep doing this to yourself when you know that you are worth more than this shitty relationship that you keep putting yourself in.

oop oh no i’m boutta spill some tea right here-

my friends dropped me. my other friends dropped me after i told them everything & then this guy dropped me who was my best friend & he told me some shit that was irreplaceable & then left me. all under a year ago :))

Lesson #1…don’t trust serial cheaters

2 Likes

Offered sex to my back-then-boyfriend.
I actually forgave her, cause she said she was high xD After that she actually slept with him. So yeah. Don’t forgive people after this kind of stuff.

3 Likes

I can never show mercy to those who do that shit to me tbh. I’m not really the forgiving type.

I am unfortunately. My weakness xD
My memory is too bad, to be pissed about something for a long time.

1 Like

Guess you’re better than me at not being pissed off for a long time. I’m always pissed off, I can’t even turn a frown upside down.

That’s bad. Anger kinda kills you from the inside. I know :wink:

2 Likes

Unfortunately it does but I can’t really help it tbh due to traumatic shit in the past that still haunts me now.

I understand it. And I know, it’s easy to say, but you should learn how to let it go. Took me long enough, but my life got way easier.

1 Like

Agree, anger isn’t good to have for a long time, you gotta let it go :clap: :heart:

1 Like

I guess so. Doesn’t help that I have to always put a fake smile on every day since I keep to myself most of the time.

1 Like

This is about my gf
I was milling in the corridors, i saw her kissing another girl, and I was very angry with her and slapped her in front of her new gf. Out of anger, my gf threw away and broke my fav glasses, which was the last gift from my brother before death…

OMG that was scary! Weed can definitely have that effect on you. I don’t blame you for going off on her for that. She sounded like she contradicted herself there. She says that she’s okay with you smoking but offers you weed-infused brownies…this really takes the cake (no pun intended).

2 Likes

Man I wouldn’t forgive her if I were you unless she carried on doing this. Did you manage to sleep it off?

1 Like

oOP ANOTHER THING TODAY, “you’ll never be my best friend because i hate you” then he acted like nothing mattered so yay :cowboy_hat_face: