Something that really annoys me

Thank you for pointing that out. I always keep thinking about that part whenever I see another pregnancy story. But in all honesty. Even Episode keeps publishing their original stories with pregnant MC’s or - what about “oops I am pregnant” or something? Where MC is a virgin but got pregnant? lol Sadly, I don’t see an end of that soon.

1 Like

True. That’s why my mc is Catholic and doesn’t believe in sex before marriage. If it’s not going to stop, I’m going to promote the hell out of my story. I wrote it to show:

1. Standing by your religious convictions is an acceptable choice and that not everyone is doing it like bunnies. There are people who wait.
  2. LI don’t have to be bad boy, billionaire, ceo douchebags.
  3. It’s okay to disagree with your friend and still be their friend. That best friends keep you grounded and tell the truth, even when it hurts.

If it’s not going to stop, I’m going to write stories that promote good things.

3 Likes

I did the same with my newest/last published story. I added different religions, such as a Christian, and a Muslim etc. and they also don’t hook around :upside_down_face:.
Buuuuut… anyway - I think it’s amazing that you write about that stuff. I would love to see more authors writing about different aspects. But in the end, I am afraid the cliche stories are always the winner… Just take a look at the trending stories - at least in drama/romance, I feel like all of them have a similar plot:x

2 Likes

They do. I think a lot of authors on here really crave the attention and popularity of trending authors, so they model their stories after them. On one side, write whatever you want. But theres a girl (I wont say names) that I was trying to help and she told me that she wanted to write a story but that she didn’t think people would like it so she was writing a mafia romance instead. It was a good, original idea but the fear of not getting reads made her scrap the story she wanted to write and into writing a cliche trainwreck. Eventually, I gave up helping because she wanted me to basically write and do the coding for her. Nope. I refuse to contribute to the mess that is the trending romance section.

2 Likes

I get that they have their values or whatever and may not want an abortion or might want the baby…but like, I don’t think it’s good message, either. It’s not realistic, especially since there are many other safe (in fact, safer) options.
I don’t want to get into a debate about whether or not abortion is bad or whatever. I personally think abortion is the pregnant person’s choice, and that it should be available. I don’t want the person and baby to suffer forever.

1 Like

what is that common sense, but if MC get an abortion then what is the story suppouse to be about then. something orginal no way /s

anyway, it would be nice if they at least talked about the option of abortion. be cool if they even tried to pressure her into get it. but she decide she want the kid.

2 Likes

It saddens me that people only write for fame and not for themselves anymore. I mean, ofc it’s hard to get recognized then but… for god’s sake - why don’t get readers bored of the same plot all the time? :persevere:

And I think in that one story, the MC even had a conspirator or something…? Like what? We aren’t allowed to use guns on covers (just an example) but they glorify getting pregnant from strangers AND also in such young ages? :astonished: Wrong message :weary:

And that might be out of topic but I also actually hate when people want me to code basically their whole story. I mean, if you have a specific question - shoot. But coding a whole story? Naaaaah :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

also I dont like the young teen getting pregant, but the MC in my story is gonna get pregant. she is an married adult. and no its not the happily ever after part of the story.

what is peoples opinion on that, an actual plan pregnansy

2 Likes

kinda agree. I really hate all those asking for a writhing partner and those who ask can not even tell what the story they wanna write is about. they rarely tell genre. do they really think people are gonna offer themself up for hours on a story they dont even know what is about.

what if you wanna write completly diffrent things

1 Like

I think it’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with that kind of plot! It’s a proper and nice way to get pregnant and actually refreshing to see another kind of pregnancy.

1 Like

Exactly. I had no problem proofreading or helping if she got an error. But she wouldnt even try. So I gave up and focused on my own stories.

2 Likes

I also think it’s hard to write a story with a complete stranger. It might work with a “friend” from the episode community where you can discuss everything properly - but then again, as you said. You need to have an idea of the story. Anway, I don’t think having a writing partner would work for me.

1 Like

You did well!

1 Like

actually made a forum about how to get a writhing partner

3 Likes

Of course she decides to keep the baby I’m not shaming those who decide to keep it, what I was saying I wish the abortion option is brought up not necessarily happen and really abort the baby but the thing is it’s never discussed. Second, of course the story would be nothing if they really abort the baby but they just discuss that they want to keep the baby just and then the story just shows what happens between the girl and the kid’s dad like what is their relationship now and what is going to happen to their relationship and it shows what is happening to the mother during the pregnancy, like sickness, her tummy growing… they don’t even say anything about the kid’s future like how are the parents who are still in school going to provide the baby a good enough life while bringing him up until he’s or she’s a grown person. like all I’m saying talk more about the kid’s future and what you have to do now as a mother and a father both together to raise the baby, talk more about what responsibilities the parents are going to have when the baby is born so it’s more realistic, but thinking shelter and food and money and raising the baby all will be done automatically by themselves immediately after the baby is born without the parents even mentioning a thing about these topics is soooo unrealistic

Omg I’m soo stupid, I’m sorry I didn’t know that :sweat_smile: and I thought you were serious so I was like maybe I need to explain what I meant in a better way so that maybe we can both agree… So sorry again :heart::sweat_smile: I had a feeling you were joking but then I was like hmmm no I don’t think she’s joking :joy:

1 Like

Two words.
Normalize abortion.

5 Likes

Yes.

I agree, and most of it is in a drunken haze, so the relationship bond between the main character and the baby plus the father is just an accident ignited by foolish lust both of them never wanted to make her pregnant. It’s so wrong and the two are just tied together unwillingly by something they both never wanted.

2 Likes