Something weird happened - [What would you have done if you were me?]

So, like the title said, something weird happened, So I was in my room, While I was reading a story in episode, I heard something weird, it wasn’t from the story cause my phone volume was 0, No one else was home except me btw, So anyways, I heard a weird sound, I stopped, then I got up and went outside, cause shit I don’t wanna die lol (based on horror movies I’ve watched :joy::wink:) If you were me, what would you have done? probably nothing cause your normal lol

5 Likes

Probably text my parents or I make a escape route :joy:

6 Likes

Lol if I texted mine she would’ve called me paranoid :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I would’ve probably locked myself in the bathroom and continued reading the story lol

4 Likes

Lol should’ve done that :joy::joy:

1 Like

Investigated… I know how to defend myself and 1. I’m really nosey 2. My adrenaline screams more fight then flight.

3 Likes

I’m too scared to do that :joy::laughing:

1 Like

Hehehe. Well I’m one who prefers to go down fighting then stand there and let it happen. I don’t really get scared by that kinda stuff as I know how to defend myself if it was someone who wanted to hurt me so I’m not really scared about most things.
Me: Sees spider
Me: Crap I’m outta here

1 Like

Hid under the sheets. There nobody can hurt me.

3 Likes

Same with the spider thing, last night I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night to pee but there was a freaking spider on the wall so I just held my freakin pee while I try to sleep :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I used to do that too, then I would sweat to death while waiting :joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy: I ain’t that scared, Just as long as it doesn’t touch me. But once one landed on my face while I was sleeping… damn I had to change the way I slept for months.
Also I live in an old house so there are a lot of noises that can’t really be explained but you kinda get used to it :joy: if you think about it you could just cuddle with the ghost. They want love too!!! Give them some!!!

2 Likes

I have a terrible fright of ghosts because back then when I was a kid I would have hallucinations of seeing ghosts with distorted faces and body parts with a Hella lot of blood so yeah I’ve been real terrified of ghosts partly by watching horror movies lol I have a terrible fright of spiders too for no reason lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh :joy: gtg we shall carry on this convo later if you want :joy:

1 Like

Sure! :two_hearts:

I’d go and check the house. Since I am paranoid about keeping my doors closed on all locks, I know that no one would get in, without me noticing.

2 Likes

I’d sit there and pretend like I didn’t hear nothing lol I always do that when I hear stuff and no ones here.

3 Likes

My door creaks a lot. When it first started doing that, the noise kinda scared me but now I’ve gotten used to it :joy:

4 Likes

Hell yas, that’s how people survive on horror movies :joy::laughing:

2 Likes

Sometimes I do that too, but sometimes I get the heck outta there :laughing::joy: (depends on how paranoid I am at the time lol)

1 Like