Somethings I'd like to see featured on Episode

This is just a random discussion on things I’d like to see on episode. For starters, I would like to see more stories by authors who represent actual diversity, be featured on Episode. would also, like to see more underrated authors be giving some type of platform for their stories on Episode. Also, I’d like to see more professional outfits, and outfits in general, be featured for the limelight version. For instance, there aren’t even any outfits made for those who have cops, or doctors for the limelight version. Lastly, I would really like to see more diversity hairstyles given to those who create characters that represent diversity, and male hairstyles such as long straight hair hairstyles, which can be used for the male characters on ink, classic, and limelight version. I know I’m not the only one who wants the male characters to have long straight hair. How about you guys? What are some of the things you would like to see featured, or included on Episode?

5 Likes

I agree with you :grinning:

1 Like

I think that we need a bit more diversity as well as a variety of body shapes. I do love the story Instant Princess.

1 Like

Yes we definitely need more body shapes because not everyone is skinny, or shaped the same way. People come in different shapes, and sizes.

1 Like

Hi! There’s actually already a thread for this here, feel free to contribute there :slight_smile:

1 Like