Somewhat Urgent Coding Help Needed

Okay so I have (3) issues with this code:

1. I’d like for the confetti to fall in lines 1039-1047 but I’m not seeing it all and the sound already occurs.

2. On line # 1035, DEON is my MC and in my opinion, takes WAY too long to enter in for the song and get to do his thing. I’ve tried putting & and separating the lines and putting DEON’s code ABOVE KILLION’s but it just doesn’t seem to work out that way.

3. Lastly, at the end of the episode I’d like to have my ending credits scroll up like a movie but don’t know how to execute that properly because of the issues I’m having with moving the confetti.
    I greatly appreciate the help!

2 Likes

Update! Now the only obstacle remaining is #3 How do I roll credits?

Hello,
To do this, you’d need a starting point and then an ending point. In this case since you’re having credits scroll up into the screen you would first spot it below and off screen. Then you would code it to shift up the screen but make sure the timing is slow enough for people to read it.

So when you want to do the credits, you could code it like this:

&overlay OVERLAYNAME create
&overlay OVERLAYNAME opacity 1 in 0
&overlay OVERLAYNAME shifts to # # in zone #
(This is the starting point so have it be below and off screen.)
&overlay OVERLAYNAME scales to # #
&overlay OVERLAYNAME to layer #
#(^You don’t need the layering code if there isn’t other overlays or characters on screen)

@pause for 0.5

@overlay OVERLAYNAME shifts to # # in zone # in # (number of seconds it takes to shift upward)

(The ending point. This is when your text will move and where you want your text overlay to go so make sure it’s above the screen.)

1 Like

I was able to get everything fix but thank you for the reminder!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.