Song Lyric Of The Day - Feel free to discuss it!

I felt like making a song lyric of the day. I listen to a lot of music and a lot of lyrics in songs have a lot of meaning to me.

So I feel like we could discuss the lyric and what it means to us.

Of course, by lyric, I mean it can of course also be a verse. so, the first ‘song lyric’ of the day is what I would say kind of deep and makes me filled with a lot of feelings.

“how you gonna lie like that, how you gonna lie like that?” - Lie, NF

6 Likes

AAAAHHHH! You’re an NF fan too?!!?!??!!?

@epsd.ama

As for the lyric, I’m pretty sure it’s talking about a love interest of his, and from his point of view, they weren’t interested, even (supposedly) saying that they weren’t.

I could see someone doing this, who mayne isn’t comfortable with expredding their feelijgs, or confident. But it ended up eith one person (Nate/NF) getting seemingly fed up woth it.

1 Like

I love NF!

2 Likes

So do I, well I’m a fan of his.

(I feel like this may turn into an NF fan thread or something.)

2 Likes

(It probably will :joy:) NF is definitely one of my favorite ppl to listen too whats y9ur favorite album?

2 Likes

Favorite album? I like Mansion a lot, but I think I’ll have to go with Therapy Session…Then again, my favorite song of his is Outro, which is on Perception. :thinking:

How about you?

2 Likes

I love Therapy Session I love all of his albums but personally I choose Therapy Session my fave song is Lost In The Moment (Mainly becuase its the first one I learned to rap too)

2 Likes

Ah, that’s cool. How long have you beena fan?

(I’d like to talk more about NF, but I don’t want to spam this thread by getting off topic. So if we want to keep talking ‘NF stuff,’ we should probaby make a thread.)

2 Likes

Erm not sure I know its been a while but I have no specifics (Yeah okay)

2 Likes

Yes I love NF

2 Likes

NF is the best how could you not lol

1 Like

Okay, now I really want to make that fan thread :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

You do you :joy:

1 Like

I love that song and NF. My favorite song from him has to be Let you down

2 Likes

“Bitch, I gets money so I do’s what I pleases.” Nikki Minaj - Did it on’em

1 Like