Song recommendations for coding/in general?

I wanted to create a playlist that’s specifically for when I code and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. It can be a band, singer, anything. The songs don’t even have to be for coding specifically. Tbh I just need to find some new music if that makes sense.

1 Like

I listen to a lot of Dua Lipa and Ariana Grande while coding :white_heart:
But Dua Lipa mostly.

2 Likes

I listen to my car tunes playlist on Spotify when I’m coding.

2 Likes

I listen to dua lipa mostly, but I do have a playlist with some cool songs you could use.
Here’s the link.

2 Likes

My go-to coding songs are mostly Post Malone songs, but specifically these:

• Sunflower
  • Circles
  • Better Now
  • A Thousand Bad Times
  • Goodbyes
  • Hollywood’s Bleeding
  • Paranoid
  • Staring at the Sun
  • I Only Wanna Be With You
  • Congratulations
  • Psycho

I personally prefer the clean versions of the ones that have swear words, but if you don’t mind swearing, you can listen to the original. To be honest, the songs still make sense without the swear words.

1 Like

i listened to slowed songs when doing homework tbh, “industry baby” by lil nas x slowed is dope

up to no good ~ the hoosiers
i’d rather go blind ~ etta James
[any amy winehouse song]
misery business + fences ~ paramore
about a girl ~ nirvana
arms tonite ~ mother mother
are you bored yet? ~ wallows, ft. clairo

the again, i prefer listening to music while doing important things while other’s can’t focus. depends on what music works for you, maybe calmer is better idk💕

1 Like

You can listen to Little Mix. This year they have done collaborations with many artists including Saweetie, Anne-Marie, Galantis & David Guetta.

2 Likes

Well I like to listen to playlists from anything my fave shows and stuff
and songs in foreign languages
Like shiny ray from little witch academia
or the popular 2 phut hon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.