Soooo I'm to blame for 2020

Two years ago I wrote a story about these teenage warriors who have to survive in a post-apocalyptic world. I then had it written out and later typed out on episode interactive last year. In the intro, you see black lives matter activists in the street in my story…world war 3 in a middle eastern country, deaths, and alien invasion. Crazy… just crazy and it gets crazier, it’s based in 2020

15 Likes

my face reading this :eye::lips::eye:

13 Likes

HOW DARE YOU?!

:joy:Just kidding. But wow, that’s kind of crazy.

5 Likes

Gal wow, just…wow

1 Like

Gal wow, just…wow.

1 Like

damn sis :flushed:

1 Like

God? Is that you? :eye: :lips: :eye:

1 Like

your canceled :angry:

2 Likes

lol no just D-rex

1 Like

Wow, that’s crazy… :flushed:

I was going to screenshot the date and it accidentally saved it. :frowning: so it just shows today’s date but theses are the images I designed a year ago. Annotation 2020-07-15 165956 Annotation 2020-07-15 170109 Annotation 2020-07-15 171247 Annotation 2020-07-15 171417

Wow, is the story published because, I would love to read it.

:triumph:
i ofciually hate u :pensive:

2 Likes

Can you predict what will be happening in 2021 now!? :weary:

Thank you it’s not out but it’s a really good story I think my audience will enjoy it

1 Like

Well, they def are, btw if you ever need a friend or just someone to chat with , I’m only one pm away, ok ?

lol of course thanks

1 Like

Np.

:new_moon_with_face: Ok so assuming everything you write happens…

Although, similar things have happened in the previous years. Does anyone ever feel like we’re stuck in a loop? A more instant version of “If we don’t learn from history, we’re doomed to repeat it.”