Soooooooolved! !☺️💗

ABOUT THE EYE COLOR IT WAS SOLVED AND STILL NEED THE ANSWER ABOUT THE MINI GAME PLS HELP!! :pleading_face::heartpulse:
So this is a bit complicated to the title of this thread but i’ll explain it precisely coz english is not my native language :joy: so my problem is can someone "help me* or tell me how does author do the little mini game like for example you’re reading a story and at the end the author gives you a chance to play a mini game where you get to see a bonus scene or a spoiler for the next chapter and you have to choose the right choice where you aquire points and if you gained 10 points you’ll get to see the bonus scene :pleading_face::heartbeat:

And About my other problem of changing the eye color what i mean is the character is customizable and for example the story is about a vampire story, and you choose what the eye color is for a human, and you’ll change it to red because as i said it’s a vampire story how will i turn back the color that the reader chose for their character? like this one on the trailer that ms marion made i mean the eye color is turning into red and back into normal again and again

I really Hope that Someone Could Help Me I would be forever Grateful tysm for reading this thread!! :pleading_face::heartpulse:

[details=“Tags, hope you guys don’t mind me tagging you! tysm !! and hope u guys could help me​:pleading_face::heartbeat:”]
@Dara.Amarie @Farah_DeSantis @episode.mistletoe
[/details]strong text

2 Likes

For this u need to use preview and unpreview command…

When u want it red Use… @Character previews eyeColor Red
And when normal @Character unpreviews eyeColor Red

1 Like

Hi! So about the eye colour change; you can say

@CHARACTER previews eyesColor Red

Then to unpreview it you can say

@CHARACTER unpreviews eyesColor Red

1 Like

omg thankyou so much!!! :heartbeat::pleading_face:

1 Like

thank you so much! :pleading_face::heartbeat: didn’t knew about this new coding called preview and unpreview! :weary::two_hearts: this helped me a lot may i ask where did you guys finds about this new update or is it there the entire time? :scream:

1 Like

No problem… Happy to help :heart:
I m writing a vampire story too… but I have asked readers not to change the eyecolor … So it can get that way too…

1 Like

It was there already… I guess we discover n learn new things with time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

I think it was there the entire time :sweat_smile:
You’re welcome, glad to help <3

2 Likes

exactly :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am not sure if I understand exactly how the minigame should look like.

Do I understand right that ist just several choices and if all answers are correct reader can open bonus scene?

1 Like

So apparently, what i mean is at the end of the episode the author gives you a chance to see the sneak peak for the next chapter or a bonus scene you just have to choose the right choice for the questions they ask you by aquiring 10 points or more and if you just gained 9 under you’ll have the option to try again or Just let it go How does author’s do that? :pleading_face::heartpulse: tysm in advanced

so for this you first need to set point system - you can either use existing character or create new one

with any name you want for example MINIGAME

and then you let the reader gain points in the choices

Explanation how points work in short:
@MINIGAME =0 resets all the points reader has gained back to 0 (or any other number you will set)
@MINIGAME +1 will add 1 point to reader

And then you can make the questions:

NARR
Question1
choice
“option1” {
@MINIGAME +1
} “option2” {
}
NARR
Question2
choice
“option1” {
@MINIGAME +1
} “option2” {
}

and so on based on how many questions you will give to the reader

and at the end for the result, you will have if/else

if (MINIGAME =10) {
goto bonusscene
} else {
goto end
}

label bonusscene
#here you will write your bonus scene
label end
NARR
To be continued

2 Likes

It’s a point system… You can check Dara.Amarie page for the template… It’s pretty simple.

1 Like

oh didn’t knew you answered, thank you so much!! :sparkling_heart::pleading_face: and i’m sorry for making another thread :joy:

@Sydney_H can u pls close this thread? ty! :heartpulse::relaxed:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: