Sophbee's Art Request Thread | V2.0 | CLOSED TEMPORARILY

October 12th Edit :

ANNOUNCEMENT :mega:
hey yall! im extremely sorry for being inactive lately. i was caught up with homework and school stuffs (life sucks) so, this weekend, i was thinking of doing some art requests. im only up for three requests and will be closing again until november. however, please pay attention as these are the only types of requests that im accepting :

⇢ drawn or slightly edited pfp / character edits
⇢ simple covers
⇢ slightly edited splashes
⇢ banners / text overlays

please send me screenshots of your characters when requesting as im quite busy and by doing that you could actually speed up the waiting process. it is necessary and please make sure the screenshot is not blurry. also, remember to read the rules before requesting!

and by that, request away.

the thread will be closed again after ive received three requests or by monday. thank you :yellow_heart:

Hello there ! Welcome to my Official Art Request Thread. Are you looking for someone to do edits for your story ? Sophbee’s at your service !

first things first, let’s hear out the rules ! (people yawning) awe, to be real here not everyone actually cares about the rules, but lemme tell you that rules matter here in order for your requests to be accepted

RULES

NO ADVERTISING
Asking me to join your group or promoting your threads are not allowed here. Neither stealing clients. If you’re thinking of asking me to join your group, my PM is always open and I’ll let you know how !

NO DRAMAS
Do not clutter the topic especially with dramas and all that kind of stuffs. I’m begging you.

BE PATIENT
Please respect my time and do not rush me. I have life outside the forums and it’s good enough that I’m willing to help you out. If you’re in any sort of rush, let me know and I’ll try to get it done as soon as I can.

ONLY REQUEST IF YOU’RE GONNA USE IT
I’m not going to waste my time and energy on something that is going to end up down the drain. Please be appreciative as I spend a lot of time and effort on it. Do not request if you have requested the exact same thing from other artists.

CREDIT IS NECESSARY
I’m sorry if I sound like a jerk, but it would be so nice when people appreciate things that you did for them. even if you didn’t thank me after getting the art that you requested, please credit me @Sophbee in your story. if your request is too complex, I might need you to send me a screenshot of you crediting me in your story cuz as I said, I don’t want all my hard work to go to waste.

BE RESPECTFUL
no ones perfect so if you don’t like the art that I made for you, let me know and I’ll correct it, not comparing me with other artists. also, let’s respect each other here and if you’re gonna curse, make sure to blur it (no reason to curse though)

FILL OUT THE FORM
If you’re requesting, make sure to fill in all the information needed on the form that I inserted. This way, it will make the process easier and you don’t have to wait for days for your request to be accepted.

DECLINING REQUESTS
I have the right to reject your request. Maybe because I don’t have much time to do edits or if I’m unable to do your requests that are too complex. Also, if I found you breaking any of the rules.

NO STEALING
Never claim my artworks as yours. I have my watermark on them so if you dare to steal any of my artwork, you dare to face the consequences as people will notice it.

SECRET CODE
If you’re requesting, make sure to use the code SB​:pizza::yellow_heart: to prove that you’ve read all the rules (PM me) If you don’t, I won’t reply to your request until you say the secret code. After 3 days, if you still haven’t inserted the code, your request will be rejected. It sounds silly, but rules matter here.

I know it’s quite a lot, but those are basics

HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT ?

Please be notified that delays may happen and this thread is not the best at providing quick arts.

PFP / Character Edits

❁ Drawn - 6 hours to 3 days
❁ Simple Edits - 30 minutes to 2 days

Small / Large Cover

❁ Drawn - 1 day to 8 days
❁ Simple Edits - 3 hours to 3 days

Splashes

2 hours to 2 days

Art Scenes

Drawn - 1 day to 10 days
Simple Edits - 8 hours to 5 days

You might receive your request sooner or later than expected depends on my schedule.

EXAMPLES OF MY ARTWORKS

Finally, the part yall have been waiting for. I’ve only recently started doing digital arts so there aren’t much examples for that kind of arts. However, do not hesitate to ask for drawn request from me! (You need to wait longer though)

PFP / Character Edits / Art Scenes

Small / Large Cover
ENDURE%20LC%20BY%20SOPHBEE|690x456

Splashes

INTERESTED ? FILL OUT THE FORM !

PFP / Character Edits

Ink / Limelight :
Drawn / Simple Edits :
Number of Characters :
Skin Tone :
Brow :
Brow Color (Limelight) :
Hair & Hair Color :
Eyes & Eyes Color :
Face :
Nose :
Lips & Lip Color :
Action / Poses :
Additional details :
Preferred Background :
Would you like any of these ? Contouring/Make-up/Freckles/Extra Accessories :
Deadline :

Small or Large Cover

Ink / Limelight :
Small / Large / Both :
Story Title & Genre :
Author’s Name :
Drawn / Simple Edits :
Number of Characters :
Skin Tone :
Brow :
Brow Color (Limelight) :
Hair & Hair Color :
Eyes & Eyes Color :
Face :
Nose :
Lips & Lip Color :
Action / Pose :
Additional details :
Preferred Background :
Preferred Fonts for Text :
Deadline :

Art Scenes

Ink / Limelight :
Drawn / Simple Edits :
Number of Characters :
Skin Tone :
Brow :
Brow Color (Limelight) :
Hair & Hair Color :
Eyes & Eyes Color :
Face :
Nose :
Lips & Lip Color :
Action / Pose :
Additional details :
Preferred Background :
Reference Picture :
Deadline :

Splashes

Ink / Limelight :
Drawn / Simple Edits :
Type of Splash :
Number of Characters :
Skin Tone :
Brow :
Brow Color (Limelight) :
Hair & Hair Color :
Eyes & Eyes Color :
Face :
Nose :
Lips & Lip Color :
Action / Poses :
Instagram Acc’s Name (Instagram Splash) :
Additional details :
Preferred Background :
Preferred Fonts for Text :
Deadline :

I know its pretty, but you gotta do it for the sake of your story lol

SLOTS & WAITING LIST

I only accept three requests at a time. After all the slots have been taken, I’ll close temporarily and a request after that will be added to the waiting list. The other two slots can only be filled after I reopened for requests.

Slots

1. [empty]
  2. [empty]
  3. [empty]

Waiting

1. [empty]

POLL, HELP !

So, I need opinions from you guys about these two things. If possible, spread the word about it ! Thanks

Should I …

• Host an Outline Contest, I’ll participate !
  • Host an Outline Contest, but I’m not sure if I’m participating
  • Create a group, I’ll join !
  • Create a group, but I don’t think I’m joining
0 voters

That’s all, thank you for spending some moments of your life reading this thread. You can PM me for any enquiries. Go ahead and request, boo ! Follow me on Episode - @Sophbee :yellow_heart:

18 Likes

Hi, do you do covers that the characters are not from episode?

2 Likes

Hello. Could I get a couple requests. I need a “This story contains sounds: Turn it up” on this background: sound

If I request an “Episode 1” splash, how do I get episode 2, episode 3, etc? I would want it on this: purple

SB:pizza::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Can you send the picture ? I’ll see if I can draw it :blush:

1 Like

Sorry for the wait. So, you want a volume splash and outro splash, right ? I could do the outro splash until the episode that you want :wink:

2 Likes

May I have a at scene

1 Like

I’ll see if I can do it, send the deets ! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Oh thank you so much. And I have read the rules.

2 Likes

Well, you could do it for 10 episodes for now? Or is that too much right now?

Thank you. =) Yes, sound splash and outro splash.

1 Like

Alright ! It will be done In about 15 minutes :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hi Sophbee! I’m wondering if you’re able to do a small cover for me? Oh the image of what I vision the cover to be like is attached below, feel free to reject my request if it’s too complex. SB:pizza::yellow_heart:

(Sorry for my blunt language in the image…)

Sincerely,
SlushieAddict

1 Like

@PurelySIMple here you go ! Hope you like it, make sure to credit me @Sophbee on Episode :yellow_heart:

Sound Splash

Chapters Splashes

Let me know if you wanna change anything !

1 Like

@SlushieAddict Great to see you again ! Your request will be done by Monday. Where do you want the text to be written on ? (Type of paper/ file)

@Everlynn Can I know the authors name ? Also, is the character sad or happy ? What kind of background ? Sorry for asking too much lol.

:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply! May I ask which text are you referring to, the title or the underlined ‘T’?

2 Likes

As for now, requests are closed until the current requests have been done.

Slots :

1. @HopeFrvr - Art Scene
  2. @SlushieAddict - Small Cover
  3. @Mystery.episode - Art Scene
3 Likes

Both

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to request an art scene, but I have a little problem: In the rules, you said to make sure to fill out the form, however I can’t find this form, nor know exactly what it is… Can you help out? Thank you for taking your time.

1 Like

Hey ! I’m currently closed now. I’ll notify you when it’s opened again and you can drop your request. Sorry :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Ah! Thanks for the clarification!

So for the underlined ‘T’, any white piece of paper will do and I would like that letter to be on the top of that paper (as seen in my terrible quality image).

As for the title… Uh I’m not too sure how to describe it in words for the type of file, all I know is that it’s those orange-y paper files seen in offices (sorry for that explanation)… As for how the words are placed, I would like the word ‘ADULTING’ to be on the top center portion of the file, the ‘IS’ in the middle center of the file and the ‘HARD’ in the lower center portion of the file!

Sorry if I didn’t properly clarify your questions, I was hoping that my crude image was sufficient in explaining (I gotta improve on that)!

1 Like

I can describe how the position would be like or send some photo sample. But I totally trust you on how the look will be (I’ll just describe the character). :wink:

1 Like