Sophbee's Art Request Thread | V2.0 | CLOSED TEMPORARILY

mustread
requests

<3 Thank you

I love this so so so much. Thank you sooo mucb​:heart::heart::heart::heart:

REQUEST COMPLETED!

@Jadlyss ~ here’s your splash! i think this is the best splash ive ever made so far, hope you’ll like it! also, im sorry that i couldn’t do the pose that you want so i did a pose that’s quite similar to it. remember to credit me if you use it. let me know if you want anything changed.

splash, click me!

@abygail.bauman ~ hey gurl, here’s the covers that you requested! i tried my best, hope it’s good enough. feel free to ask me for any changes. don’t forget to credit me if you’re using it!

small & large cover, click me!

sorry for the wait. have a nice day :yellow_heart:

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL OMFG, THANK YOU SO MUCH SOPH :sob::heart:

Credit your instagram?

no problem, gurl! happy to help. you could credit me @Sophbee on forums/episode. feel free to come back soon :yellow_heart:

I LOVE the covers(tysm love!!) but is there any way you could make the girl and boy a little more HD?

anytime! ill try. would you mind waiting if i do so? since tomorrow school’s starting again (i hate monday).

Take your time xx

Oh my god I love them! THANK YOU SO MUCH

REQUEST COMPLETED!

@Mummyof2 here you go! sorry for the wait. i hope you’ll like it! if there’s any changes you’d like to make, let me know and ill see if i can do it. be sure to credit me if when using it. enjoy!

intro & outro, click me!

have a nice day! :yellow_heart:

special thanks to @leslie1230 for helping me with the characters’ screenshots. love ya!

thank you so much! I love them!!