Sophbee's Art Thread ✨ (CLOSED TO CATCH UP)

Also, I’d prefer if you didn’t use too much makeup. Lipsticks and basic cosmetics are fine, thank you. :slight_smile:

Okay, noted. I’ll send it to you when it’s finished

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Hi @Mystery.Author!:wave: I’m sorry for taking too long doing your edits. It’s done and I hope you’ll like it. Let me know if you wanna change anything. Do credit me if you upload this on your story! Tell your opinions with other :heart:

1 Like

My pleasure :grin:

1 Like

Hey guys :two_hearts:
I’d appreciate it if you guys can spend some moments of your time to visit my other thread and do me a favor by filling out the form to feature as background characters in my story. It will be highly appreciated. Visit the thread for more information, thanks a lot!! :sparkling_heart:

Link :

Xoxo,
Sophbee

1 Like

I only have Limelight characters, can you convert them to INK?

Sure, just fill out the form and I’ll adjust it :blush: Thanks

I will!

1 Like

I have a screenshot of my character details.

Could I just message it to you instead of filling out each thing individually?

Definitely :slight_smile:

Thank you, they’re great!

1 Like

Hey, please could I have an edit :smiley:

Limelight/Ink : Ink
Female/Male ;Female
Hair : Beach Wave
Hair color : Fawn
Face shape : Oval
Eyebrows : Seductive Round
Eyebrows color (Limelight) : —
Eyes : Round Bold
Eyes color : Toffee
Nose : Soft Natural
Mouth : Classic
Lipstick or natural lip color : Blush
Skin color : Light
Outfits :

Poses or actions : Could she be doing the end of the talk_handsonhips animation
Background :
Background size (ex small, large or 640x1136) : 640x1136
Text options :—
More details : —
:blush:

Alright :blush:

1 Like

Hey there, @Sophbee! Oh my gosh, you’re edits are absolutely AMAZING!! :heart_eyes: I’d love if you could make me a splash for my Instagram account. Here are my character details:

Limelight/Ink : Ink
Female/Male ; Female
Hair : Messy Back Bun* (but I have a tiny request I’ll leave down below in the ‘more details’ section)
Hair color : Black
Face shape : Diamond
Eyebrows : Seductive Arch
Eyebrows color (Limelight) : N/A
Eyes : Upturned Bold
Eyes color : Black
Nose : Roman
Mouth : Classic
Lipstick or natural lip color : Rose
Skin color : Light
Outfits : Pastel Tie-Die Beach Day Romper or Black Beach Day Romper (honestly, whichever beach romper goes best with the background) and Storm Canvas Shoes
Poses or actions : Anything where I’m looking straight ahead (something like flirt_wink_forward or talk_forward) I only want the upper half of my body showing though, not the full thing from top to bottom.
Background : One of these, maybe?

background

Background size (ex small, large or 640x1136) : 640x1136
Text options : Thanks for reading! Follow me on Instagram: @aprilish.episode
More details : So about the hair…I’d really appreciate if you could give me short wavy hair instead of the messy back bun, like the Wavy Ombre in Limelight, except in Ink. No biggie if you can’t do it, though. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much! Can’t wait to see it! :blush::two_hearts:

Hey @aprilish! :smile: I couldn’t be grateful enough for all the requests and supports that encourage me to do better in editing, I’m really glad you like it. Thankss!! :sparkling_heart: Yeah, I can do that for you. About the hair, I’ll try my best. Hope you don’t mind waiting :v:

2 Likes

Hey guys, I just wanna let you know that I’m having an important exam next week so I’ll be taking a short break for about 4 days (starting from Monday) to focus on my exam (I wouldn’t want to fail the exam :sob: ) I’ll try to do as much requests as possible before it. Hope you guys understand and don’t mind waiting a little bit longer ! I love you guysss and I’m so sorry :heart: :v:

@SlushieAddict @epi.alyssaa @leslieloo @queenkhadijah999 @Loulou123 @aprilish

:point_up: In waiting

Xoxo,
Sophbee :zzz:

3 Likes

Of course, you totally deserve it! :smile::purple_heart: And sure thing, take all the time you need!
Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

It’s okay! My splashes and cover aren’t needed right away, take your time, and good luck! I, myself, also am doing state testing next week, but that isn’t until Wednesday, study well and hope you pass :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to you for understanding my situations :heart:

2 Likes