Sophbee's Art Thread ✨ (CLOSED TO CATCH UP)

Hello! I would like to request for splashes. Is it alright to request 2? I need a splash for volume and for IG account, if that’s alright.

Limelight/Ink : Limelight
Female/Male ; female
Hair : long straight loose bangs sideswept solid
Hair color : black dark
Face shape : round soft
Eyebrows : round medium
Eyebrows color (Limelight) : black dark
Eyes : round medium
Eyes color : brown black
Nose : round broad
Mouth : full heart pouty
Lipstick or natural lip color : peach gloss
Skin color : beige rose
Outfits :
Heels retro strap leather white, foldedwaistband basic suede pink pale, striped swoopneck cotton pink true
Poses or actions : flirt_wink_atcamera
Background :

Background size (ex small, large or 640x1136) : 640x1136 pls
Text options : i wanted a font that is chic, not too sweet just fine
More details : for volume- This story is better with audio. (you may add a volume up emoji here)
for IG- For sneek peaks and updates follow on IG: @authorlou.episode (you may add an ig logo here)

By the way, I prefer the character with less makeup. I just want a natural look with light pink blush, that’s it. You may choose to make it more creative if you like. :heart:

Thank you so muuuuuch! :blush:

Hi @lou.episode :smile:, Sure, I can do both for you and don’t forget to credit me! I hope you are not in rush :blush: Thanks!

1 Like

hi

Can I get a splash

And your art look amazing

Hi :slight_smile: Thank you :heart: and sure you can request for splash, but you might need to wait for about 2 days for the splashes to be done since I need to finish a few splashes and cover before you. I hope you’re fine with it?

1 Like

I can help if you want

I just pm you

It looks great :kissing_heart:
Thanks so much,
~Brooke Johnson :v:

My pleasure! :slight_smile: Don’t forget to credit me and share your story with me when it’s published :heart:

Hi @September! Here is your characters edits, I hope you’ll like it :heart: Let me know if you wanna change anything :wink:

3 Likes

Could you please do a follow me screen, thanks!!!
My character is named Victoria, and these are her traits:
Skin Tone: Fair Neutral
Eyes: Deepset Downturned
Eye Color: Green Emerald
Hair: Long Feathered
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Nose: Round Broad
Face Shape: Diamond
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty
Lipstick Color: Red Deep Matte
Eyebrows: Arched Thick Styled
Eyebrow Color: Dark Brown
Outfit: Aiko Crop Top Cotton Neutral Black, Frayed Cuttoff Shorts Denim Grey Black, Cut Out Chelsea Boots Leather Black

And do whatever pose you think fits!! Thanks so much!!!

Sure, I can do it for you but I hope you don’t mind waiting since I’ve got a few requests to be done first. Btw, since you requested a follow me on Instagram splash, I would need your Instagram account. Thanks :grin:

my handle is @xmysteryx_episode, and I don’t mind waiting at all! Thanks!

Really great edits :butterfly:

1 Like

Hey!!
Just wondering if there is a way to get a different outline colour around the character?

Thanks love :heart_eyes: That means a lot :heart:

1 Like

You mean this outline ?

If so, yes I can do that. There are plenty colors to choose from. If you need splash, character edits or cover, I will gladly help as long as you don’t mind waiting. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey everyone!
I know this thread is closed but yes, you can still make requests. Just keep in mind that I will start doing your edits when I reopen the thread. :blush: Don’t worry, it won’t take too long

2 Likes

It’s great! Thank you so much :kissing_heart:

@Sophbee sorry but, could you please remove the background and send me the full body of my characters without background?

Thank you for your hard works baby girl! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Keep it up!