Sophbee's Outline Contest ! #2 (Birthday Edition 💛) [CLOSED]

Yessss!!!

1 Like

OH CRAP, I AM SO SORRY, I was like dead for the past few days :sob::sob::sob:AND WISH YOU AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY SOPH! YOU AMAZING CREATURE :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::kiss::kiss::sneezing_face:

1 Like

And, I want to join! HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE IT BEFORE THE DEAD LINE, :tired_face::tired_face:

And soph, you could probably include ur examples, so ppl know what an amazing artist you r :grin::nerd_face::nerd_face::two_hearts:

3 Likes

does it have to look like your character? or can we choose the skin tone and stuff? :upside_down_face::black_heart:

1 Like

@Killerfrost ~ AHH thank you frosty that’s really sweet of you :heartbeat: I’ve been missing you tho! There’s plenty of time left so it’s fine, hmu if you need more time. Can’t wait! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Neptune ~ Nope, you don’t have to. Its all up to you! :wink:

2 Likes

okay! thank you so much and happy birthday again! :’)

Mine sucks but I hope you had an amazing birthday :heart:

5 Likes

Happy late birthday! Lol I’ll join too :heart:

1 Like

Here’s my entry @Sophbee! I really hope you like it! And had a blessed birthday.:heart::birthday::partying_face:

I might enter again if that’s okay…?:grin:

17 Likes

ooo she’s showing off her airpods :laughing:

it’s beautiful, turtle :heart_eyes: i love your work :sleepy:

2 Likes

Lol, she told us to be creative so I’m just like, “what’s something no one would think of but so practical??”:joy: I hear they’re just useless, expensive things that fall out your ear.:rofl:

Thank you so muuuuuch.:sob:

3 Likes

what’s the point of buying something so expensive for no reason? earbuds are a thing too! i mean, at least earbuds are connected to your phone so you won’t lose them :laughing: i should turn this into a topic :rofl:

no problem :sleepy: i actually really love it though :sob::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Here’s my entry lmaooo
Oops I replied to ya

5 Likes

My entry:
outlinecontest

7 Likes

Was bored & came up with this!

11 Likes

This was fun. Happy birthday btw

Btw is it okay if I post this on my instagram?

8 Likes

Are we allowed to post on Instagram?

8 Likes

That’s frickin gorgeous!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Omg, I love your entry toooooo.:drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:scream: The lighting is on point :blush::blush:

4 Likes