Sorry for the art 🎨🎨

Sorry :innocent: for representing the art

2 Likes

Looks good! Sorry to ask but is this AI?

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Can you show the sketch before the final thing?

2 Likes

If you made this that’s awesome! :exploding_head: Do you have instagram?? I would def support

Hi! The art is very beautiful, but you definitely shouldn’t lie about using ai (even if you edited it after, you should made it clear that on the art it’s used ai.). It’s clear you used it.

Her nose looks off. Her hair suddenly becomes the chair (which is one of the most common things in ai). Her hands looks off, unfinished and their lines suddenly merges into something else.

7 Likes

That’s so subtle omg, I would have never noticed this :exploding_head:
If really this is ai, I’m so sad, because it really looks like some specific artist artstyle :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

lol I don’t understand why people always lie that they use ai. Sometimes it’s very obvious if something is used from ai verse pencil / or a sketch

8 Likes

How you going to say that this is ur art when your pfp it’s self looks like it’s ai too :sob:

4 Likes

To someone who is an a digital artist that’s insulting to claim an ai piece as their own. Because people tend to experiment with ai art and I’m totally fine with it, but they do point out that it was done by ai

4 Likes

the guy has four pairs of collarbones… this is obviously ai. what’s the point of lying and saying you drew it? :sob:

3 Likes

Both hands give it away as ai

2 Likes