Sound and music bug portal bug!

hello everyone, so i wanna pick music or sounds from the portal
when i click on the specific sound or music nothing plays.
i logged out , i cleared my cookies , i’m using chrome , my wifi is working great
so I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.
I tried contacting the support but they told me everything that I did and nothing worked

3 Likes

up

1 Like

So, are you saying that when you click the |> button on the sounds page, the sound doesn’t play? That happens to me too, but it plays during the preview. If it’s not playing at all on your pc, then you could try it on your phone instead to see if the sound plays there? But then again, I don’t know how’d you see what the music is- :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

try different browiser I know some ( like opera) have problem to play sound

1 Like

i tried everything but nothing works, even when i played it with my phone.

1 Like

im using chrome, i have tried microsoft edge and firefox but still didn’t work

1 Like

chrome should work :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

lol my sound music test play wont work too but preview does…

2 Likes

omg i’m not alone xD
that’s what driving me crazy, is that the preview works but not the actual test play lol
please if you found a solution tell me

1 Like

that’s why i’m going insane

1 Like

Uploading: A2FF9423-E003-4154-8BB4-A43A503B2E7E.png…
Hi
Everytime I OPEN the app, it stays like this for a long time without giving me the possibility to play. I downloaded it for the first time today

Your picture isn’t showing up, can you repost it?

Also, what phone/device are you playing on? Because I know that awhile ago they did an upgrade that makes the game incompatible with certain android/apple/etc. phones.

If you’re sure your mobile service/wifi are functioning perfectly well and you’re stuck on a loading screen you can do the following things:

• If you’re using wifi, switch to your mobile service, close and reopen app to see if it loads into the app.
  • Force close the app, clear the data (found under storage in settings>apps>storage) and cache for the game app and reopen.
  • uninstall reinstall and try it again.
  • Submit a ticket to the Episode Support Team because it may be some bug/issue on their end.
    ^^^^
    hope one of these helps, good luck and welcome to the community. :slight_smile: