Sound in stories

I think I might just do sound effects

2 Likes

I prefer sound in stories, for example in sad scenes, when they add sad music, it actually helps make me sad.

2 Likes

I love the sound I donā€™t think Iā€™d read a story with no sound lol it keeps me entertained during the story

2 Likes

I love sounds on episode story because it adds that mood and vibe to your story but there are some stories that abuse the usage of sounds

2 Likes

I never read stories with the sound on and to be honest, if a story starts with ā€˜this story uses soundā€™ I always mute it. It always seems really random to me to have sound effects going on when the characters canā€™t be heard talking, it somehow doesnā€™t feel right. I usually find that if the story has been written well enough, it doesnā€™t need sound anyway as it is gripping enough without it. All of that being said, Iā€™m writing my first story for Episode and debating whether to put sound in it. It all just seems like too much extra coding at the moment that I canā€™t be bothered with, considering it is all very new to me with even some of the basic coding.

4 Likes

Omg sameā€¦ rn Iā€™m having trouble with some of the coding and by adding sound might be more complicated but maybe Iā€™ll try a adding sound here and thereā€¦

1 Like

I like sound. It makes it really seem like you are watching a tv show or a movie and therefore really makes the stories come to life.

1 Like