Sound / music not working

Hi, I have been having a problem with my sound / music since Wednesday night. I don’t know what’s going on. I’ll play a story & when the next scene comes up the sound is off again. It also does this with my stories too. I put headphones in to see if it work & it does the same thing. I have reset my phone, turn up the volume, turn my ringer on, turn my data & wifi on & off , delete the app & refreshed the app. Could someone help me out!

1 Like

It’s a problem that I am facing too. Like if sound is working than music doesn’t and if music is working than sound doesn’t work. :sleepy:

2 Likes

yes i don’t know why it does that.

1 Like

@Bithi @epi.alyssaaaa if you guys haven’t done so already, I’d recommend submitting help tickets to our support team, they’d be more than happy to help. :smiley:

1 Like

@epi.alyssaaaa use google not explorer

1 Like

i use google chrome, but i was talking about the episode app.

1 Like

oh whoops

This is happening to me too! This is a running BUG, Or something!!!

1 Like

thank you because i didn’t know if it’s just my phone or what.

This same problem is also happening to me. It is SO annoying. Anyway, I sent a support ticket a week ago, and they had me try a lot of things (I had already tried those things, but I tried them again) and it still didn’t work. Finally, they told me that it is a known problem, and that they are working on it. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

yes they need to fix it & my sound cut off to & i keep trying to fix it

It’s sometimes a glitch that usually happens at the beginning of chapters, and I found the best way to fix this is to exit the app and reload. :kissing_heart:

I had the same issue with music. But it wasn’t happening on all stories. Very strange.