Sound not working!

please tell me how to fix this! thank you!

2 Likes

Hm. Maybe it’s where you put the text? Try putting it on another line, maybe.

2 Likes

it still won’t work :frowning_face:

1 Like

Ah! Okay. Not to worry, sometimes when the portal message says an error, it could be something else other than the text that was underlined with red. What comes after sound phone_text?

1 Like

im having this issue today as well - no error message just music tracks not playing. sound effects work though so maybe its a different problem

1 Like

an animation for my character

1 Like

do you think its episode?

1 Like

Try refreshing the page.

1 Like

Use a different browser

1 Like

it could be. i feel like whenever they update the app, things get kind of glitchy for a bit. hope your sound shows up soon! :heart:

1 Like

whats under it sometimes the error dont say the right line

1 Like

I dont see anything wrong with it, weird.

1 Like

its so weird, its saying error on my laptop but then the sound is working on my phone.

I might know a way to fix it. Try putting “@pause for 1” after the sound text.

I think the portal doesn’t allow the sound to happen exactly before an animation.

1 Like

actually it does in my experience normaly alow sound before animation.

True…
Must be something else I’m thinking of or referring to. :sweat_smile:

I cant see a mistake - but just for testing try to delete the sound somand and save it - see if there is still an arror - if yes it might point to another line than this.

If the error is not there try to write the sound comand again and save - sometimes (dunno why) this helps me

1 Like

its works on my phone but not my laptop its so crazy

then try to use different interner bowiser - I know some do not work well with sound like Opera. Chrome and mozzila usually do work fine.

1 Like