Sound problem ma mates (sorry for the cringy end of the title, this needed 15 characters)

Hey there! Hope you’re having a wonderful day so far!
I have a little problem (damn, I feel like I’ve opened way too many topics with that).
So in my new Ink comedy story, Weird Flex But Ok, there is a scene where the potato genie makes an appearance (just… don’t ask.)
Now, when she explains about herself, there should be a magical sound going off every time she says PoTaTo GeNiE. Problem is, after the first time it goes off, even though some seconds pass, the next time it doesn’t start, only the time after. I supposed it’s because the sound is “still playing” or something, maybe it has some seconds of silence at the end. Omg as I’m typing this I’m realizing I could just put “sound off” and “sound on” every time-

lmaooooo, let me go ahead and try that. But please reply anyway if you know a way to fix this, it could be a huge help :joy:

Edit: Okay now it tells me “‘sound magicspell’ is already playing, you can’t add ‘sound off’ without anything in between.”

And I’m like

Really, Episode? Really?

2 Likes

Hi :blush:

Are you using something like this?

#beat starts
Potato
PoTaTo GeNiE
sound magicspell
@pause for a beat
#beat ends
#beat starts
sound off
Potato
PoTaTo GeNiE
sound magicspell
@pause for a beat
#beat ends

From your description I couldn’t understand if you have more things in between

1 Like

Nevermind, fixed!! Lemme just solution my own comment.

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Closed: Marked as solved by op @Luna_Kesem :v: