Sound PROBLEM - PORTAL says IT DOESNT EXIST

Hi, so I have a phone call dialogue which I am ending up that one character stop hearing other…and I wanted to add some tone simulating the dead phone.

Before I added the sound the script has no error (just pending background for approval)

I add the sound by clicking on it in the sound menu so it cant be misspelled and must be existing … but I got an error that it doesn’t exist.

Do you see some mistake I have done and I am just blind to find it?
Because just to be sure I tried the phone sounds also I tried to write it as music command and I still get the same error so maybe is the problem somewhere else?

did u put brackets with the music name? I cant see it if u did because if the red lines.

no no brackets

just:

sound phone_callwaiting

1 Like

and this eror I got for every sound I tried from the menu…

1 Like

take off the “&” next to the speech bubble on the next line. see if it works. hm, try it

nope. :smiley: I was sure this will not help but tryed it I also tryed to put @ there

1 Like

hm, weird. @Dara.Amarie @JemU776 @Jade.epi

I don’t know if it’ll help, but between sound and phone_callwaiting how many spaces have you there one or two?

1 Like

O god this was it!!! I had 2 when I deleted the one it works…thak you I knew it must be something stupid. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

No problem :blush:

1 Like

Marked as solved and closed. Thanks @Alexx.lapakka :smiley: