Sounds are mute

anyone else having issues with sounds in their story? i’m reading through my unpublished story on the app and some sounds i put in doesn’t play out. i know all about the “sound off” for repeated sounds, but that’s not what this is about. the story is freshly opened and the first sound in the first scene is still mute. anyone know what i can do about it? btw, the sounds aren’t mute on the portal previewer, just on the episode app.

2 Likes

I am not 100% sure if this is the same thing, but there is a known issue with some music files not playing properly in the app. You can find more information on this, and some troubleshooting steps to try, here.

I will still recommend you message our Support Team so that they can investigate further! Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, I have this problem too with the beginning and end of my ep1. I don’t know why it doesn’t play. I know it’s not a problem with the volume or any of my script but I do have to close out of my story on the app and reset my progress to hopefully, have it play again but it doesn’t always work.

It doesn’t glitch on the portal, just the app.

I think it’s a bug episode needs to fix. I’m a bit concerned that my readers will have the same problem but there is nothing I can do :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Repeated sounds tend to be mute for me.