Space-Themed Backgrounds: Please Help!

I think this is the right place to post this?

Anyway, I’m working on a short sci-fi story for my first publication, just as kind of a warm up and practice (and possibly for the contest, because why not start off on Hard Mode?). BUT I’m having trouble finding space-themed backgrounds, especially anything that works as a spaceship. Episode has a couple, but I would like to have at least a corridor, and a couple exterior spaceship shots. Does anyone know where I might be able to find these?!

1 Like

To me, this looked like a great space/ post-apocalyptic futuristic shelter, let me know what you think!

Oh! And these 2 pictures would be good for you, two different angles which would help give a nice touch to any story :blush:

3 Likes

That’s amazing! Where did you find that? Did I miss it in the Episode Catalog or did someone make it? I want to make sure to credit properly!

Thank you so, so much! I was using an Army barracks and it just wasn’t the same.

Oh, my word. You are my HERO.

I normally find them online and resize it through free websites, to me finding good backgrounds is the HARDEST part. If you don’t get a good background the whole story loses its intensity.

Is there someone I should credit for these? Maybe you? :slight_smile:

I only found them on the internet, so don’t credit me! You just gotta know what to search for and cross your fingers that the background will be approved. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

These are absolutely beautiful. Thank you, again.

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: