⚡️Spark⚡️ commission shop [ Covers/Arts/More]

Hello everyone!
I’m currently bringing back my commission shop. Im a digital artist for a year and a half and I’m trying to deliver good quality and affordable prices for people because I know that money :dollar: doesn’t grow on trees

My price list

My Semi realistic examples: (more incoming)

My cartoon examples:

TOS+how I work

How long it takes for me to finish:
-from 3 days to 1 week to finish the commission (depends on the complexity of the drawing)

How I work:
:exclamation:(The client will receive a TOS (terms of service) to avoid scamming client or artist

:zap:To avoid scamming the client pays advanced payment 50% of the price (full price right away)
:exclamation: If the client pays an advanced payment (50% of the price) the client will pay Paypal fees for the rest of price by second transaction as well​:exclamation:
:zap:the client will receive a sketch and after the changes and Clients approval will start coloring
:zap:Client will receive as much progress as the client wants (I personally always send the progress everyday or every two days)
:round_pushpin:The pictures will be sent with watermark
:zap:If the payment wasn’t full, client will pay the rest and receive the final piece

4 Likes

They look awesome! Just curious but what are your prices for the cartoon style? I’d probs like to request whenever :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello, it’s the same prices as the semi realistic one
And if u will need other cartoon examples I will be able to pm u them

I’ll pm you.