Special Outfits

Hey everyone! I’ve been reading lots of Episode stories and I am writing my own now! I was just wondering, in Stories like College-ish, Friends or Lovers, Glitch Girl and more I noticed that there are certain outfits there that I can’t find whilst writing my own story! Like in the ABC party at the beginning of College-ish, the girl is wearing warning tape, and for example, I can’t find that outfit while writing my own story on desktop.
I was just wondering if these outfits are reserved to featured Episode writers or it’s just that I haven’t updated or something else…??
Thank you for reading this! And if you have any ideas, please comment them below! Thanks!

2 Likes

Those are unique outfits that are only available to the Episode staffs/writers.

1 Like

Sadly :cry: I would love them to be available for us too. Both ink and limelight

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know why they decided to just use it for the Episode stories…

Ohh… thanks for letting me know!! And yeah, I think they should make them available to everyone writing on desktop :confounded: We should start a request asking if they can add those to the outfits section for us to use too!!

1 Like

They do usually add the outfits (and special animations) to the directory for everyone to use, but this is generally a while after the story the special outfit/animation premiered in has been completed.

1 Like