Special scene art/ Cover art maker

general
mustread
community

Hey so I put up a topic asking for a director/co-writer and this morning I realized need someone to do special art scene/mature themes background/Cover art maker. If you can do any of these things it would be very helpful, considering, I am a complete beginner. You can reply or PM me here or DM my instagram: @ana_randall_5683

Moved to Resources section as that’s where art requests/exchanges live! :v:t2:

Heya! I can make your splashes for you! If you want one go check out my splash thread (which I’ll link here) and submit a detailed request and I’ll make it as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

Do you do special art scenes too?

Yea I can try that, but I’m not sure if that’ll be good…

Is it okay for me to download one of those? :thinking::sweat_smile:

Of course!

Thanks!:blush:

Could you do one for me? :sweat_smile:

are u making covers?

That’s okay, I don’t really need super fancy. I just like art scenes like from Femme Fatale, The Teacher, etc. I have an idea of what I want, but I want to make sure you’re willing. :slight_smile:

wow! That story The Teacher art scenes are like so expensive. You know CK_artdesign is the person who drew that and it is like shes selling it for a very high price!

Is it possible if I give you details of what I would like, is it possible you could make me an art cover

I’m a bit busy but I can try. :sweat_smile:

Don’t rush if you’re too busy then i’ll wait just let me know how long

I personally don’t know, it depends on what you’re looking for. Care to send me the details and I’ll tell you how long. :blush:

Hey, could you make one for me?

My thread is actually closed…

Can you make me an art scene